TOY

(Around the age of 7 or 8)

* So I had a friend that went to my school, let's call him...Tobias, and he lived next door. Granted we lived in the county and everyone at our school were promptly in the city. It was kind unprecedented for someone else to be in the county especially next door. So to me it was a big fucking deal.

We used to always be over each other's homes. And I had the biggest toy collection in all the land. Get like me😜.

We were in my room and he picked up a toy and asked for it. I can't remember what it was but I knew in my heart that I didn't want to give it to him.

"No" and I tried to move on with my life then he asked again, "I'll trade you another toy for it". I considered it but decided not to. So he upped the ante and said two toys.

At that point I agreed and he flew to his house to get two toys and came back they were cool looking toys. I gave him the toy he wanted or whatever.

So a few weeks later I had forgot about the whole exchange and needed the toy for a scene with my toys I was putting on for literally just myself.

I'm digging through my toy bins and my chest full of toys and it finally dawns on me that that little bitch from across the street traded with me. So I wanted it back and the next time he came to my house I told him to give it back. He said no and at some point went to the bathroom and my mother brought us juices.

I started drinking one and hid the other one under my pillow so when he got back he asked could he get a juices too and I lied and said we were out of them. Only because he wouldn't give me the toy back.

Then I went to his house like the next day and his mom called him and I saw the toy on his floor and pucked it up and put it in my pocket.

He never got it back either. Fuck him😏