THE CABAL

(This happened a few months ago)

A few people and I were having problems with this one bitch Harley. Everyday in World History this hoe always had something to say and we were sick of it.

Last class she kept arguing with my best friend Bob and the teacher put him out. So the next time we returned some of us stood in the hallway and plotted to get this bitch out of class.

It was Bob, Eli, Darion, Alison, Taylor, Elease, Tamia, and I. Tamia decided to get an early start and she rushed in the class room yelling "People fake I can't sit right here" and she took her entire desk and moved away.

We were still in the hallway just talking and then the bell rang and we all went into the room.

Tamia started the pettiness at some point she turned and looked at Harley and spoke to our teacher Ms.DumbBitch.

"So we can listen to music?" Which Ms.DumbBitch responded "No not yet". Then Bob pointed out that there were some people that seemed to be doing it anyway.

And Harley looked up at him annoyed. And Ms.DumbBitch told the entire class to put up their headphones of course no one did.

And we resumed class. And Bob said "I thought you said no one could listen to headphones."

And Ms.DumbBitch said "I did say that" . Which was interesting to everyone considering there was a certain someone still doing it.

"So why people still doing it" Tamia said then Bob added "Yeah I was shole wondering"

Ms.DumbBitch asked "whoever has in their headphones needs to take them out" and we all sat their in silence.

Bob said "they aint took them out yet" and DumbBitch said "Harley take out your headphones" and she took them out angrily.

Then put them right back in her ears. So "Bob said they still have them in their ears."

"Harley take them out" DumbBitch said and Harley responded "Aint no music playing. These are iPhone headphones.I play music loud you would hear it. "

So a few minutes later and we started hearing her music and Tamia said " Can you tell her to turn her music down I can't concentrate?"

Harley flipped out in her little seat. And accused them of snitch (Rightfully so). And Bob said she wasn't even supposed to be listening to headphones.

Harley told him to shut up and mind his buisness. Which he responded "Nope you aint mind your buisness last class so💁"

And they started arguing and she told him to "go back to Northwest" and I defended my mf bestfriend bitch. I told her bitch "Bitch go home" and she told me "Go die".

I responded "I will one day in the far future but baby girl you can go home now bye bye👋"

And she got up trynna walk away and Bob yelled to Ms.DumbBitch that she told me to die. And yelled at Harley "BYE SINCE YOU TRYNNA LEAVE BYE" and everyone else from our circle from the beginning of class started arguing with her too and she left and never came back.

Then we all went in the hall and rejoiced in a successful mission cuz that bitch is wack. And we knew the next target was Ms.DumbBitch. And next class we changed that bitches life. Because we are the baddest bitches that have ever walked the halls of Central.