THE BALLARD OF MS.DUMBBITCH

(This all happened 2nd Semester)

I switched my schedule around due to me dropping AP classes. And I had World History 1st Semester instead of 6th period.

And I knew that I was going to have a great time. Like all my friends were there like Bob Elease, Allison and others. The only drawback was Ms.DumbBitch and Harley.

I already touched on how wack Harley was but Ms.DumbBitch takes the cake. The second or third week we came to her class she gave this rant to us about how everyone in here was rude and disrespectful to the other students in the class.

And I said I didn't notice any of the things she's talking about. Which she responded you're new to this class so you wouldn't.

But I'm just like bitch I've been here like 3 weeks calm tf down. Plus before I got was a fucking month or so of winter fucking break!

But I digress, so yeah she was being a bitch. Was our first progress reports she fucking gave everyone D's and F's which was bullshit considering out of all the work she have us do she decided to only put in the one thing almost every single person in literally every class did not do.

Another time her bitchness rubbed me the wrong way was when this bitch started teaching us grammar, spelling, and fucking citations. As if our literature teacher was physically unable.

I got over that tho but then this bitch started dedicating whole lessons to the shit and full mf assignments.

Everyone was doing them without much problem, but there were uneven groups. So she moved Bob away from Alison and I.

We went about our lives everything was fine. Then the next class she wanted us to do the literature assignments again.

I was honestly over it by this point in my life. We started the stations and we had uneven groups. We had 4 or 5 groups of 3, a group of 2, and one person by themself.

Instead of merging the group of 2 with the singular person she decides to walk over to Taylor, Darion, and Eli and told Taylor to move and work with the person of 1, Nastasia. Nastasia up to this point already made it clear she really wanted to work by herself.

However Ms.DumbBitch decided she wants someone to work with Nastasia. After telling Taylor to move Eli complained about Taylor having to move.

Which Ms.DumbBitch responded "Well how about this", as she walked toward my group with Bob and Alison, " one of you move and work with Nastasia".

I knew deep in my heart that me myself was not going to move for nan no bitch. Bob felt he didn't have to move because he moved last class, and Alison felt she didn't have to because she was there first. So basically we were a bunch of none moving ass bitches.

Ms.DumbBitch really wanted one of us to move and we argued that she moved one of us last time and that she told Taylor to move now is coming to us and none of us is moving. And Nastasia, our friend, said " I want to work by myself"

Which DumbBitch responded "I dont want you to work by yourself"

And emerging from the shadows to be relevant Harley jumped in and volunteered as mother fucking tribute. Which DumbBitch was fine with.

Then Bob stated that "now Brandyn gone be by himself and it defeats the whole purpose". (Brandyn is his real name he's extra not all that relevant to come up with a fake name. I refuse to use up my brain power for that mf😇)

Then DumbBitch had the gall, the impudence, the insolence, the motherfucking audacity to respond to us by saying "It's honestly none of your buisness".