THE CLEVELAND SCANDAL

This is a sequel to "SETTLED FOR THE BROTHER".

(That story was about me crushing on this boy that road my bus, then just becoming Fuckbuddies with his close homeboy, our brother.)

This story stretches throughout this 2016-2017 school year.

My school is conjoined with another school. Both schools share a building and buses but we are so different from one another. The conjoining school is a ROTC military school, Cleveland.

For like years my school, Central, has been deemed the gay school. People think everyone at my school is gay, the boys atleast. Cleveland has a bunch of "strong" boys that play sports and all that good shit.

Cleveland and Central Boys rarely ever interacted. Except this year things changed. On my afterschool activity bus we would all fight and I became friends with a large number of straight Cleveland dudes.

I had no intention to fuck them nor turn them out, I genuinely wanted them to be friends.

I had this one Cleveland friend, Kasey, that I talked to more than anyone else. He used to fw my friend, Antonia, and I guess he felt like if he was cool with me that it would be better for him to talk to her or something.

It was one instance where those two stopped fw each other, and at the time I didn't know. So I still thought him and I had no reason to not be cool. Then on his birthday I told him happy birthday, and he said thanks and told me to stop talking to him.

I was just like "Damn!" but it was whatever I moved on. Then one day Antonia and I were stayed afterschool and got on the activity bus. He was there too because he lived on the same side of the city and stuff. So Antonia brought up how he got a gf and stopped talking to her out of nowhere and unfriended her.

This was honestly the first time I was hearing of this so I joined in saying that he unfriended me for no reason too.

He was saying that wasn't him it was his gf and that he was ig sorry or something like that.

It was whatever. He sent us friend requests and it was all good. Then I started to open up to him about stuff like the boy Kelvin that I had sex with that goes to his school. He seemed ok knowing but yeah.

Then like clock work he got another gf and stopped talking to me. Tbh that never made sense to me. Like we don't fuck around so why stop talking to me? Like there was absolutely nothing flirtatious or anything about our interactions. Like I tried to help him with his problems. When he lost his dad, I tried to be there for him and comfort him.

Then he blatantly told me that he dont fwm because he has a gf. I was like whatever. Then on the activity bus he kept fwm. Always had something to say about something that I did or said.

I was also cool with this boy Damian from Cleveland. Damian was SUS asf. He would say gay stuff and would think no one heard him. So he cool and close with Kelvin, that's not relevant now but it will be.

I had this other friend from Cleveland, Tony. Tony was okay with me being gay. We talked every now and then he called me gang. We were hella cool.

So one day I was being messy and I told him of this time that ge walked in on Kelvin and me doing stuff in a locker room. I never mentioned Kelvin's name. He was cool with it.

Then later on I told him who it was and he was in disbelief. He said he wouldn't tell anyone.

The following week, the day before Valentine's day, I was in my Theater class and this random girl sent me a friend request. As soon as I accepted it she inboxed me asking me "You fw Kelvin?" I read it like 12 times before lying saying no I don't. She eventually told me that she heard about it because she saw a screenshot where I was saying that I do fw Kelvin.

The convo ended pretty quickly. I went to lunch and I checked my phone. Kelvin had inboxed me asking me where I was. I was acting very dodgy about it. I thought it was a setup.

Then he wanted to meer uo right then ao we could fuck or sumn idk. I refused to do it.

We rescheduled for the next day, Valentine's day. He was okay with that, he still wanted to fuck then but yeah.

Then the next day Kasey texted me asking "Why I keep hearing our name in stuff?" I was like "what?". He responded the exact same thing but with an attitude.

So I responded with an attitude. I said "Just because you repeat yourself doesn't make me suddenly know wtf you're talking about."

He then said that he keeps hearing his name and my name. That people keep saying that we fucked or sumn.

I was just confused and said idk what he's talking about. Then he unfriendes me on fb.

I was definitely over this boy. Then the next day the boy Damian inboxed me asking me if I fw Kelvin. Which I said no to.

The day after that on my regular bus going home this boy told me he keeps hearing my name at his school.

I was like whatchu hear. He said that I fw a few dudes from his school. I was like "who?" He said "a few dudes. And me." I was like hella shocked and hella confused.

He was just looking at me and I was like "Idk what to tell you", and he was just like ok. Then when I got home I peeped that he had made a status he was all mad and upset saying that someone was saying he gay and he was gone beat their ass.

I figured out he was talking about me. Then made another status saying how mfs was silent. Both statuses were about me. My thing is never said shit about you. Nor was I scared or shaken by you.

The next week someone else inboxed me about Kelvin. So I asked my female Cleveland friends to investigate. Like all this slander was too much.

I asked my friend Tony about it and he said he didn't tell anyone. Also that he heard mfs was trynna come at me on some hip shit. I was like well yeah ig.

Then the day after that this boy snapchatted me on some hip shit. I  had no clue wtf he was talking about so I ignored him.

Then he inboxed my friend and was saying how he wanted to fight me, and he mad, and all that shit. He was mad because I told someone that we used to talk

Which was funny cuz the dude name is Carl. He was the DL one from the last story. Then I inboxed him like if you have a problem with me say sumn to me.

He said we cool and all that stuff.

It seemed like it was all over. Then I got into it with Kasey and he wanted to fight me. So I told him if he wanna fight then run up before Wednesday. Wednesday was my birthday and I wasn't fw it.

On Wednesday the Cleveland students were making fun of me because cracking dick sucking jokes and making fun of Kelvin and I. Damian jumped in my seat and asked me if I sucked Kelvin dick and I was like if I said no already it's still a no.

Then on Thursday Kelvin rode the bus and no one said a fucking word! Which I thought was funny.

Kelvin is ig mad at me he blocked me and ig all this stuff over.

I'm well known over at Cleveland. The other day Cleveland boys were talking about me while I was in the room. They were speaking of the Cleveland scandal. Cuz ig one of them recognized me.

I'm kinda on a hoe break tbh. For now..... Now I'm fw a Soldan nigga. Wish me luck!