Chapter Nine

As soon as we were out of the closet my eyes searched for Danielle. I didn't see her anywhere. "Where's Danielle at?" I asked MGK. "Ha, well her and Dub are probably getting... friendly somewhere." In all honestly, that wouldn't surprise me. I love Danielle, don't get me wrong, but she did love penis that's for sure - and didn't care if it was with someone she just met. MGK and I walked out of the bedroom and into the main part of the hotel room. Slim and the girls disappeared and Ashleigh was left with the other guys from the band. MGK introduced me to all the guys and they all shook my hand politely then went on doing whatever it was they were doing. We went into the kitchen nook area and MGK asked me what I wanted. "Anything is fine," I replied "surprise me." So he did. He poured some orange juice with some vodka in it and handed it to me. It was delicious. He took an entire bottle of patron for himself and headed toward the bedroom again. Of course, I followed. 

"So," he said as he was sitting down on the couch, "tell me about yourself." I took a seat next to him. "Well, my name is Ariel, obviously. I'm from a small town in Missouri but moved to Houston at the beginning of high school. I just turned 18 a little less than a month ago and just graduated high school and I start college this Fall." MGK took a swig of the patron "What are you going to school for?" he asked. "I'm going for cosmetology, but my parents of course wanted me to go for something along the lines of being a pharmacist or lawyer." MGK laughed. "Yeah, school just isn't for me. I say do what makes you happy and fuck everyone else. That's what I did, and look how I turned out." He waved his hands up and down his body. He was of course shirtless and was wearing a pair of camoflauge shorts with high socks and some black converse. "Yeah..." I said "I like what I see."  I blushed. "Do ya now, girl? What is it exactly that you like?" I put my drink between my legs and positioned myself to wear my body was facing him. I then took my finger and started tracing his tattoos. I traced all the way from his neck, around the spider web on his nipple, all the way down to the XXX on his pelvic area. MGK just laughed and took another swig of patron. "I see." He said. I quickly took my hand away. What had gotten into me? I had a boyfriend for crying out loud! "So, Ariel. You look like a rich girl to me." MGK randomly said. "Uhhh, you could sort of say that." I said shyly. "Yeah, I could tell. I mean, those earrings you got on are over $500 and your Louis Vuitton over there ain't cheap." I just smiled, I mean, what else was there to do? He then asked me a question I didn't feel like answering. "So, who was that guy you had a picture with as your screensaver on your phone?" My heart dropped. Of course that would be brought up. "Uh... That's my boyfriend. Steven." MGK smiled, "Yeah, I figured. How long have y'all been together?" I took a drink of my orange juice and vodka before answering, "A year or so." MGK smirked, "Well what a shame that you're here with me instead of him." I just smiled. I now had a question for him; "So. How come you'd rather hang out with someone like ME when you could have all these other beautiful girls that surround you 24/7?" He just looked at me, which made me feel nervous. He finally said; "What do you mean a girl like YOU? You seem pretty awesome." I laughed, "You barely even know me!" he smiled, "Yet, girl. You just wait." Then things got quiet again. Suddenly he put his bottle of patron down on the coffee table and laid his head in my lap. I didn't know what to do at first but then I put my cup down and traced his back tattoos with one hand and played with his hair with my other hand. This went on for a good 30 or so minutes until he suddenly sat up and just stared at me. His eyes were so piercing blue it was almost haunting. He grabbed me and lead me to the closet. My heart felt like it was about to beat out of my chest.