Chapter Twelve

The next morning I woke up with a major hangover. I roll over to see Colson passed out with his phone in his hand. I slowly got out of bed and went to find my purse. There had to be some aspirin in there somewhere. Once I took something, I went into the bathroom and changed into my regular clothes. My hair was a hot mess so I threw it up into a messy bun and fixed my makeup as much as possible since I had absolutely nothing to wash my face with. I texted Danielle asking what room she was in. It took her a moment to respond but once she did, I left Colson's hotel room and headed to Dub-o's room. I texted Colson on my way there:

Hey. Sorry I left without saying goodbye. Thanks for hanging out last night. Maybe we'll see eachother in the future. -A xo

I knocked on the room Danielle said she was in, and Dub-o answered it. "Hey, I'm here to get Danielle" I said, Dub just smiled and said "okay" and Danielle appeared in the doorway. "You ready!?" She said, super happy. "Yep." I said. She gave Dub a big hug and thanked him for a fun night, and we headed down the elevator, through the lobby, and to my car.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

3 MONTHS LATER

"SHIT. SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT." I said. Danielle was in my bedroom. "What's wrong, Ariel?" I really didn't have the heart to tell her. I really thought I was dreaming. I figured it's better to tell her now than to her figure it out some other way. "Well. I haven't had my period." Danielle looked up from her phone. "What's the problem? You miss it sometimes, right?" I looked at her, "Yeah, sometimes. But not for 3 months straight." Danielle dropped her phone and her eyes got as big as canteloupes. "OH MY GOD. HAVE YOU EVEN TOLD STEVEN THAT YOU SLEPT WITH MGK?!" That hurt. I ended up ending things with Steven the day after everything happened. I felt awful, especially since it was after a concert he generously paid for. But he understood and obviously moved on because I had heard rumors of him hooking up with several girls already. Go figure. "No, DANIELLE, I haven't. Besides, it's none of his business anyway. But what's most important now is to make sure the reason I'm missing these periods isn't because I'm pregnant. I haven't talked to Colson since the last morning I saw him." This was true. It kind of hurt me that he practically just hit it and quit it, but what should I have expected from a superstar? Danielle insisted I get dressed right that second, and made sure I didn't mess around with my hair and makeup too much, and we ran up to the nearest drug store and bought multiple pregnancy tests.