Chapter 16

Hopes p.o.v

It was almost 6 am and our plane got called.

"Come on lazy" Nash laughed.

"But i don't wanna" I said stomping my feet like a 4 year old.

"Less time you take less time it will take to get in the big comfy chairs" Nash said trying to persuade me.

"Coach seats are not comfy" I laughed still sitting.

"Who said we are sitting coach? We have first class tickets. Now please hurry all the boys are on the plane" Nash groaned.

When he said first class i popped up right away.

"FIRST CLASS WHOOOHOOOO" i yelled running on the plane.

I found the place i was supposed to sit and i was sitting with Aaron and cameron.

Cameron was by the window and aaron was on the end.

"Guess i get the middle seat" I laughed.

"Yeah no dip" Cameron snapped.

"Hey don't be rude" I crossed my arms.

Aaron was sitting their laughing at us.

I looked over to see Cameron looking out the window and he looked mad.

Whats his problem?

"Ladies and Gentlemen get ready for take off" The announcer person said.

I felt the plane move and i got out my phone and started to listen to music.

About 30 minutes later i seen Aaron get up and i felt my headphones snatched out of my ears.

"You fu*king slut you are just going to use Hayes aren't you" Cameron said to me.

I was shocked that he would actually said that.

"No i really like Hayes" I said.

"Well before long Hayes won't like you fu*king bit*h" Cameron said while smirking.

"Why are you doin-" i said but was cut off by aaron sitting down.

"Hey Hopie" Aaron said.

"Hopie" i said confused.

"Yeah its a nickname" Aaron laughed.

"Oh" i said. I wasn't really in the mood for talking.

"Hey you okay" Aaron asked me.

"Yeah just need some sleep" I said trying to get comfy.

"Hey you can lean on my shoulder if you want" Aaron whispered in my ear.

I smiled and leaned my head on his shoulder and soon fell asleep.

Camerons p.o.v

I looked over and seen Hope asleep on Aarons shoulder. See i was right she is a slut.

I quietly took out my phone and made sure the sound was down and took a picture. This sure will come in handy.

Hopes p.o.v

I woke up to see someone shaking me and i seen it was aaron.

"Whatttt" i dragged out.

"We are landing" Aaron laughed. I'm guessing he was laughing at me.

"Okay" i said stretching my arms and getting up.

We went to the thing you get your luggage and i got mine and followed the boys.

Their was a limo waiting for us and we all got in and the driver started to drive off. We was in los angeles and it was beautiful here!

---------------------------------

Okay i just want to say i do NOT hate or dislike Cameron i love Cameron. I just wanted to add some drama in the book.