Chapter 17

Hopes p.o.v

We was all at the hotel waiting for our room arrangements and the boys was beings stupid as always.

Bart came threw the doors with a girl who had curly hair and when i say curly i mean curly.

"Okay so room arrangements" Bart said clapping his hands.

"Okay so Hope you will be with Mahogany" He said looking at me.

"Who's that" I said confused.

"She's the only other girl here" Nash laughed.

"Oops sorry" I said putting my hand over my mouth.

"Its okay" She laughed.

"Cameron your with Nash, Jack your with Jack" and the listen went on and on.

"Hey you must be Hope i've heard a lot about you" Mahogany smiled.

"I hope its good stuff" I laughed.

"Oh it was" She also laughed.

"Well do you want to see our room" She asked me.

"Sure" i replied.

We was on the 5th floor ugh that means if the elevator ever breaks we have to walk down a lot of stairs. ugh

Mahogany opened our hotel door and it was so big and the beds looked so comfy.

I ran over to one of the beds and started jumping on it.

Mahogany started laughing and joined me.

We heard a knock on the door and Mahogany opened the door and Hayes came bursting threw.

"Well hello to you to" Mahogany said rolling her eyes.

"We need to talk" Hayes said.

"We are talking" i smiled.

"No time for jokes Hope we need to talk now" Hayes said grabbing my hand pulling me out the door.

"OW" I screamed pulling my arm away.

Hayes pulled me into a room with a bunch of games like air hockey, bored games, etc.

"Oooooooooo games" I said going towards the air hockey table.

"I didn't bring you in here to play games" Hayes said.

"Okay then why did you" i asked.

"You know why don't lie" Hayes rolled his eyes.

"Um no i don't" I laughed.

"Well lets just say i trusted you but i don't know about that anymore" Hayes said with his voice cracking.

"Hayes what are you talking about" I asked confused.

"You and Aaron i should of known you would of left me i mean you are beautiful and i'm not" Hayes said crying.

"Hayes come here" I said pulling him into a hug.

"W-why d-d-did you play me" Hayes said in-between tears.

"Hayes me and aaron have NOTHING going on" I said pulling him away from me and looking him in the eyes.

"Then why did Cameron show me a picture of you asleep on him" He said wiping away his tears.

"OH OY GOD! I was tired and i couldn't get comfy and aaron said i could sleep on his shoulder!" I pretty much screamed.

"Oh my god Hope i should of let you explain first i shouldn't have just jumped on you" Hayes said freaking out.

"Look Hayes i want you to trust me i don't want you think i am just going to play you so....... Hayes would you like to be my Boyfriend?" I asked him.

His eyes lit up and he picked me up saying "Yes Yes Yes" over and over.

Hayes p.o.v

Hope just asked me out! Oh my god oh my god oh my god.

I am surprised she isn't mad at me for jumping on her. Speaking of that I need to get cameron back!

He won't see what's coming. Hehehehe

---------------------------------------------

I am thinking of writing a sequel for this book idk yet.