Two

Mia's P.O.V
When I got home I just changed into a comfy white crop top and joggers because when we go over to the Dolan's we stay till like three. And then I get a text from Ethan
Ethan😑: what time will you guys be here
Me: like 15 mins?
Ethan😑: sounds good
I put on a little makeup and throw my hair into a messy bun then go down stairs and wait on my phone until my mom starts yelling up the stairs "MIA LETS GO WE ARE ALREADY LATE!!" mom relax I'm right here I've been waiting... "Oh ok then let's start walking" ok. Wait is dad not coming? "No he isn't he has to go to work at 5 tomorrow so i think it's best if he gets some sleep instead of coming." Oh ok.

Grayson's P.O.V
Mia is coming over and I'm starting to catch feelings for her... I know that's sort of weird so I've just been trying to ignore her so I don't develop any more feelings for her.
The doorbell rings and I yell I GOT IT! I open the to see Dana Mia's mom. She hugs me and says hello and the it's just me and Mia..

Mia's P.O.V
Me and Grayson just stand there for like 10 seconds but then he asks me if I'm gonna come in and I just walk past him because I'm frustrated because I don't know what I did.

Grayson's P.O.V
she just walked past me and didn't even say hi so I just go upstairs to Ethan's room and he is playing video game so I sit next to him and mock him by pretending to play with a banana that he had in his room, then there is a knock at the door and guess who it is Mia. Ethan gets up and walks over and hugs her and I just sit there awkwardly. After the hug she walks over to me and sits down right next to me.
"What did I do?" What?
"Why are you ignoring me" nothing. I'm not.
"Ok Grayson"
As the night goes on our parents become drunk and pass out and it's 1 am so Ethan suggests we play truth or dare. After we all agree we sit in a circle Mia and I are sitting right next to each other and Ethan is in front of us. The first dare was Ethan to me and it was to go get a bottle of alcohol and drink half of it then after me I dared Mia to drink the other half and than ethan said he felt left out so he drank too after we where all drunk we kept playing and Ethan asked Mia if she liked me...

A/N
Juicy juicy...