Eight

But all the sudden I pulled onto Ethan's lap and his lips were on mine.
Mia's P.O.V
Me and Ethan where making and I did not seem to care actually I kinda enjoyed it.
He pulled away.
"Mia I'm in love with you. I know you love Grayson. I get it. But he isn't right for you.
I've been here the whole time and you where to focused on Grayson that you haven't been able to see what you mean to me."
"Ethan I.."
"I know you love me but not in that way."
"No I was gonna say, you mean the world to me I've always loved you and I always will.
"Really?"
"Yes Ethan now go to sleep!!!"
"Ok"
-morning-
"Mia wake up"
"Whaaattttt"
"Wanna go to the mall?"
"Sure."
I decided to go with black yoga leggings, a white flowey thank top and a messy bun.
-car ride-
"Do you think Grayson will ever forgive me or talk to me again."
"I don't know"
He said it in an annoyed way.
"what?"
"What?"
"Why do you sound annoyed."
"Because all we talk about is Grayson. I like you and all you do is bring up Grayson and it's annoying like you still love him after what he did!"
"I'm sorry I didn't know you didn't like me asking"
"It's fine."
Silence
"I'm sorry I shouldn't have asked I'm with you."
"It's ok."
-@ the mall-
"What store do you want to go into?"
"Let's go into American apparel."
"Ok."
When we went in Ethan just looked at some stuff.
"Do you like this one?"
It was a red and black flannel.
"Yea I like it a lot"
I grabbed a grey beanie sconce it was mostly boy clothing but I thought it was cute.
The rest of the day was just us laughing and walking around I think I might be falling for Ethan...

A/n sorry for such a short chapter it was just a filler things are gonna get more interesting. I think from now on I'm gonna update mostly on Tuesday and Thursday. Ily you all💜