Six

Mia's P.O.V
we both fell asleep and it felt so perfect.
-Morning-
"Good morning princess"
"Good morning"
Grayson pulled out his phone and read a text from his friend Beck
Beck: Hey man wanna come to a party at my place tonight @ 8:00? It's gonna be lit!
"Wanna go?"
"Sure"
I'm Not the biggest on high school party's but I'm not gonna say no to ruin grays fun.
"Ok I think I'm gonna go home to eat and shower and stuff"
"Ok text me when you get home"
"K"
-home-
I went upstairs to bathe and then blow dry my hair.
I decided to go with a black and white flowey crop top.
By that time it was about 7:30 so I had about 20 minutes before Grayson was gonna come so we could go so I decided to watch YouTube for a little and before I knew it Grayson was at the door.
"MOM I'M LEAVING"
"Ok honey have fun but be safe"
"Got ya"
"You look hot."
"Thanks gray not so bad yourself"
After about 10 minutes of driving we reached Beck's house Grayson opened my door and I got out.
When ever we opened the door I got weird looks because like I said I'm not a big party person and everyone here was two years older than me because Grayson is a senior and I'm a sophomore. So there where a lot of drunk kids. Many people knew who I was because I'm in the senior science class. After about an hour of dancing and having fun everyone sat in a circle and was playing truth or dare with a bottle. So someone spun the bottle and it landed on Grayson.
"Grayson I dare you to make out with Lexie."
What! I looked at Grayson with the I'll rip you head off if you do this look.
And he seemed to not care. Lexie is the prettiest girl in school and every one knows gray and her has or had a thing.
He just kissed her and it wasn't like a small kiss it was like I'm surprised they didn't suffocate to death kiss.
While they were doing that I just got up and calmly walked way but when I reached out side I broke down. I texted Ethan.
Me: can you come pick me up at Beck White's house. Don't ask questions I'll explain in the car... It's cold hurry
Ethan😑:on my way
After about 15 minutes Ethan pulled up. You know what makes me really upset, Grayson didn't even care enough to come to see where I was.
"Hey looser"
"I'm not in the mood Ethan"
"What happened I thought you where with Grayson?"
"Me too but his tongue down Lexie's throat says otherwise."
"Aww I'm sorry"
"It's ok, anyways how was your date with Anna?"
"Let's not even talk about it I mean she's hot but really annoying."
"Ha"
"Wanna sleep over at my place"
"Sure"
-at Ethan's-
"Hey can I borrow some clothes?"
"Yea sure"
I just got a hoodie and went into Grayson's room and got my sweats I left there a couple weeks ago.
I went back into Ethan's room and got in his bed.
"Wanna watch a movie to get your mind off Grayson?"
"Sure I'm probably going to fall asleep but ok."
"Scary?"
"No please"
"So that's a yes."
"Oh my god."
"Don't worry I got you."
That made me have a flash back to the other night when Grayson said the same thing.
"Ok"
After about 10 minutes we weren't feeling the movie so we decided to change the movie but me and Ethan where still cuddled together and I was ok with it. After another hour or so we fell asleep.
I was dreaming what all the sudden the door slammed open
"WHAT THE HELL!!"
Me and Ethan both woke up and I  began
"Oh like you actually care because a couple hours ago it didn't seem like it when your tongue was down Lexie's throat."
"It was a dare."
"Well you shouldn't have done it!"
"And Ethan why the hell are you cuddling with her when you know I like her!"
"Because unlike you, I care about her"
"Well I love her"
"WHO SAID I DIDN'T"
Did Ethan just say he loved me?

A/N hey guys hope you liked this chapter!! What do you thinks gonna happen???
💜like.💜comment.💜share.💜