Five

Mia's P.O.V
I got a text from Grayson...
Grayson: Hey wanna come chill at my place tonight? Just you and me. Cam's at a lacrosse tournament out of town and my moms with her and Ethan is going out with his girl and my dad is out on a Business trip as usual.
Me: yea sure what time should I come over?
Grayson: Any time you want...
Ummmm "chill" what does that mean...? Well I guess we'll find out..
I decided to wear a white lace tank and a pair of black leggings I put on a very little amount of makeup consisting of mascara and some concealer. I was debating weather or not I should straighten my hair but in conclusion I just wore it natural.
After about 30 minutes of getting ready I started to walk across the street... I know I don't know how I made it there alive such a long walk..
I rang the doorbell and Grayson opened the door.
"Are you gonna come in?"
He asked, considering I was just standing there admiring every thing about him from his muscular arms to his slight smirk that makes my heart melt.
"Well I guess I will"
Pretending to be sarcastic.
"Wanna watch a movie?"
"Sure"
Then there it is the big red Netflix pop up...
Am I about to Netflix and chill with Grayson? (Lolz what am I writing?)
He decided on a scary movie that just came out.
"Gray I hate scary movies"
"Don't worry I got you."
"Ok"
After the movie was offer I was still a little creeped out.
"Gray I didn't like that at all I'm probably going to have nightmares"
"I know how to take your mind off of it."
And with that Grayson's lips where planted into mine and where moving in sync
It got more heated and things tarted to escalate..
⚠️-SMUT ALERT IF YOU DO NOT LIKE TO READ SMUT THAN I SUGGEST YOU SKIP THIS PART and if you do girls(and boys I don't judge) get your holy water out-⚠️
All of the sudden Grayson was on top of me and sucking on my neck,then my shirt was off... and Grayson moved down kissing my whole torso and getting closer to my heat when he got close to my hips he began to lower my pants this sent shivers up my spine. As they got lower they finally came completely off starting from mid thigh, Grayson gave little kisses all the way up to my heat. Than my body became completely bare and I felt something warm plunge into my body and it was the best thing I had ever felt because this is my first time.. And I'm scared to tell Grayson because I don't want him to hold Back at all. Then Grayson came on top of me again.
"Do you want to do this?"
"Yes."
"Ok."
He than began to lower his pants and put on a condom than all of the sudden I had a rush of extreme pain witch made me scream but then quickly turn into pleasure and we where both moaning uncontrollably and in between moans Grayson would begin to say I love you
"I" *moans*
"Love" *moans*
"You" *grunts"
All at once I said
"I love you to"
After another 5 minutes we reached our high and Grayson pulled out and disposed of the soiled condom. Then came back to his bed and I cuddled into his chest.
⚠️SMUT IS OVER⚠️
"I meant it."
"What?"
"When said I love you"
"I meant it too"
And with that we both fell asleep and it felt so perfect. That was when I knew I was I love. That was when.

A/N heyyyyy bitches hope you enjoyed and if you did vote so I know to make more smut... Love you guys💜vote.💜comment.💜share.💜