Chapter 1 "Goner"

After stabbing Pike while being extremely pissed at him for killing Lincoln, Octavia Blake walked out of the room. Bellamy and Clarke watched as she exited the room in silence. Dreadful silence. Clarke gave Bellamy a worried look. Bellamy continued to watch as his broken little sister disappeared from the doorway.

Octavia was running out of Polis as she ran into Raven and the others that were with her (Monty, Harper, Jasper).
Raven hopped out of the rover with a big smile on her face. "We did it!" Raven shouted happily as Octavia was walking towards her. "Good for us." Octavia said in a dreadful sarcastic tone. Raven gave Octavia a concerned  look. "Damn. Thought you would be more happy than any of us about this. We finally get to live in peace!" Raven shouted excitedly. Octavia gave her a serious look.

"Peace? What the hell is peace? I have never got to experience 'peace' before. I have never got to meet or hear about my father. I was then raised under floor boards. When the council of the Ark found out, they floated my mother. Then, I was sent to the ground to die just for being born! That's when I was trying to experience 'peace' for the first time by swimming in the water, I was attacked by a big water creature shortly after. Then, I found a flock of butterflies and was trying to peacefully explore. Know what happened next? I fell down a steep hill, and hit my head off a bunch of stupid rocks. That's when I met the love of my life. Whom which is now dead. He was my home. Every time I felt alone, I would go to him and feel at home with him." Octavia took a deep breathe as she tried her best to keep her tears from sliding down her cheeks, but she couldn't help it. "Now, all I am is just a lost soul looking for a new life. If that's what you want to call peace, be my guest. I'm out of here."

Raven stared at Octavia. She didn't know what to say. She felt very bad, even though she has also been put through a lot herself. She could relate to what Octavia was saying, the whole thing about feeling at home while your with the one you love. She had experienced the same feelings with Finn. Raven watched as Octavia headed into the woods at a fast pace.

"Um, I'll catch up with you guys later." Raven said to the others as she started running towards Octavia. Raven followed Octavia into the woods.