Stephano's revenge (Sequel to Why Pewdie)

*This takes place 5 years after 'why pewdie'

I found something interesting today. I went into the spare room, the room that nobody goes in, and it looked like somebody used to live in there. There were pictures on the wall, clothes in the dresser. Everything was covered in a thick layer of dust. There was a picture in a broken frame on the ground. I picked it up. The picture was of a golden man. He had one arm around Piggy and the other around Mr. Chair. This must've been his room. But what happened to him? Why can't I remember him? I continue to search around the room. I move a pillow and see a giant blood stain. I drop the pillow and back away from the bed.

"What the hell happened here?" I whisper. Then I see the boarded up window and the broken glass all over the floor. Then I see the bloody golden sword laying on the pillow. I back away towards the door. Something terrible happened to this guy.

"What's wrong Cry?" My husband comes up and wraps his arms around my waist.

"Pewds," I grab the picture. "Who's this?" He takes the picture and looks at it closely.

"I don't know. Mr. Chair or Piggy might know. We should go ask them." He takes the picture and heads to Mr.chair's room.

"Hey, Mr. Chair, do you know who this guy is?" His breath hitches in his throat.

"I think I do..."