Grrr

I wake up in a strange room. There's a bandage around my head and bruises on my chest. I can't remember a thing. The last thing I remember is sitting in a room with Stephy and Pewds. My whole body hurts and I can't really move. I try to sit up but someone pushes me back down.

"Stop moving. You're just gonna put more pressure on the injuries causing more pain." A man in a white coat says. I assume he's a doctor.

"Where're my....boyfriends?" He gives me a funny look.

"What do you mean 'boyfriends'? Only one man brought you here. He said is name was Felix."

"Yes, Felix! Where is he?!"

"He went home to pick up a few people. Piggy, Mr. Chair, and Skully."

"I don't want to see Mr. Chair. He hates me."

"Well, Felix says he wanted to come see you. Ah! Here they are now." Pewds runs to me

with Piggy, Skully, and Stephy at his side. They bombard me with hugs. I suddenly remember something I wanted to ask the doctor.

"Hey, docotor. Would it be possible to bring someone back to life after they've been dead for five years?" He puts down the roll of bandages and turns around.

"I guess it maybe possible. If we have the proper equipment. And of course, if we have the soul of the dead person. Unless it's still trapped in the body."

"We all know for a fact that in this case, the spirit is free." Piggy says.

"Well do you know where it is?"

"Well, we know its in this room." Pewds says.

"Can I see it?"

"I don't know. Can you see a golden man in Egyptian clothes?"

"Uh, no."

"Then no, you can't." Pewds says. But Stephy doesn't look sad, he looks angry.

"I'll make him see me..." He mumbles. Then he started running around the room, knocking things over and spilling stuff. The doctor looks around.