Dancing : Chapter 4

Putting my pen down, I sighed in relief. I had just finished a project that was due tomorrow. I had been accepted into Maria college and had been doing well for over a year and a half. My Grandma had past away due to the fact she was getting old and was too weak. Her house is up for sale as I'm living with Levi. Just as roommates... we take it in turns to pay the rent and we do our fair share of cleaning and house hold chores.

I check my phone and it was 5pm. Just then I got a texted off Levi.

~~LEVI'S TEXT~~

My friend is having a party and he wants me to come. Though I have to have a "date" so will you come with? It's at 8pm. Also it's formal dress. Sorry for such short notice.

----------------

It's fine! Of course I'll come! Will you be dropping us off then?

----------------

Yeah. Thanks for doing this so you better pick something nice to wear.

----------------

I rummaged through my wardrobe until I found a dark navy blue dress which was present from my Grandma but I never seemed to wear it. Until now. It had long lacy sleeves and the skirt of it was a material that would flow among the breeze, diamonds decorated the torso and trickled down the skirt. I put on black heals; put my hair up in a neat bun letting strands of hair fall out and scattering diamond pins to complete my look. I grab a silver clutch bag and touch up my make up. I check my phone and it's 7pm.

Where's Levi?

Normally Levi would be early to check up on everything at the house. I then hear the front door open.

"F/n! You ready?" I hear him call from downstairs.

I peek down the staircase and see him in a black suit with his hair brushed back.

He looks so handsome...

"Don't you look smart?" I say walking down the stairs. Levi just stares at me with his eyes a little wide.

"You just gonna stand they gawking at me or what?" I give him a little push.

"Sorry. Let's go." We walk out and I see a a black limo.

"Who is this friend of yours, Levi?" This can't be some ordinary rich guy.

"He's a pianist. He's called Erwin and we've been friends since we were kids."

"Erwin Smith?! He's amazing! I can't believe it!"

He's my favourite pianist and I've always looked up to him. Levi tells me to calm down. But seriously...

Erwin Smith!