Dancing : Chapter 6

"Such talent! Such potential!" Erwin claps as he walks towards me, Levi and Hanji. You thank him and beam at him.

"F/n, you could become big and I can help you with that. I have a friend out of town and I would like you to preform there."

"R-really? I would be honored!" I jump up and down and face Levi.

"You hear that, Levi? This could be an once in a lifetime opportunity!" He grunts and agrees harshly.

"Levi?" I try to grab his hand but he walks off at a fast pace.

When I head home, I got into my pajamas and waited for levi as he wasn't home yet. I hear the front door open and I see Levi walking in. Just when I was about to saying something, he slouched on couch and sighs heavily.

He seems worried? Upset? Scared, perhaps?

I decided to leave him be and I get back into bed. I can't sleep due ti Levi's unusual behaviour... Minutes later, I hear my door open. I stay still and I pretend to be asleep. I feel the bed dip and something warm on my cheek.

Huh?

I realised he had just kissed me.

I hear him whisper 'Goodnight' and the door closes shut.

The next morning I make myself a cup of tea and some black tea for Levi.

He comes down and says 'Good Morning' taking his cup of black tea. I want to know where he went last night. What he was thinking.

But most of all...

WHY?

Gathering up my courage I ask.

"No where."

He says.

"There wasn't anything on my mind."

He replies.

"I'm fine."

He lies.

"Stop giving me crap!" I grab his shoulders and forced him to look at me. His eyes pierce through me but I don't let that scare me.

"Levi, tell me!" I yell.

"If you do become big and popular you won't be able to come home. Like Erwin said: you have such talent, such potential."

"Aren't you happy for me?"

"I am but I don't want to lose my best friend." Those words made me feel happy but sad at the same time. He cared for me. But not in the way I care about him.

"Nothing will change, Levi. And besides I might not be what you think, I may come home and say 'I didn't make it but I tried!'."

I let go of his shoulders and smile.

"Anyway! Pancakes for breakfast?"

~~LEVI'S POV~~

Why am I feeling like this? I feel hot and my heart is pounding. And why do I feel so... agitated? Last night at Erwin's party he said that he could make f/n famous since she has 'such talent, such potential!' Hearing those words ticked me off for some reason. She looked so happy to hear them. I went off and walked down the streets just figuring out what was wrong and why I was so upset about the thought of f/n forgetting about me and focusing on being big. Why I ask myself...