Dancing : Chapter 5

We drive up to a beautiful white mansion with lots of guests and lights and entertainment. Levi opens the door for me but I stay in the car.

What if I embarrass Levi? What if I mess things up?

"F/n?"

"What if I mess things up for you?" I look down.

Levi tugs on my hand. I look up to find him smiling.

"You could never mess things up and besides I can't go in without you."

Smiling back at him I get out of the car. Linking arms with Levi we head into the mansion.

"Levi! Glad you could make it!" Erwin walks over to us and greets us with a warm welcome.

"And whose this lovely lady?"

"F/n l/n. A close friend from high school." Levi pulls me in closer by the waist.

"Aah, I see. Nice to meet you."

"Pleasures mine!" I smile brightly at him.

Me and Erwin talk about his childhood with Levi and about his music whilst he introduced me to passing people who were close friends with him.

Levi got a little restless at this point.

"F/n want to dance?"

"Okay! I'll see you later, Erwin!" I say and he nods. But Levi grunts pulling me closer him.

What's wrong with Levi?

I put my thoughts into words and he looks away little.

"N-nothing."

"Were you jealous of me talking to Erwin?"

No reply.

"Levi getting jealous! Would you believe that!"

He glares at me and I try not to laugh.

As the song ends I spot a white, expensive looking piano. Well, obviously, it's a pianists home! I walk over to it and look at its clean surfaces and white edges.

"You play?" A women with reddish brown hair and glasses asks me.

"O-oh! I'm sorry! I was just looking!"

"Haha! Don't worry! Eyebrows over there can't seem to get away from it!"

"Eyebrows?" I question her.

"My husband Erwin."

"That's mean your..."

"Hanji." Levi interrupts me. Hanji's eyes light up as Levi stands next to me.

"It's been a long time my boy! Anyway what's your name little miss?"

"F/n l/n."

"Play for us!" Hanji reveals the black and white keys and gets the guests attention through the microphone.

"Ladies and gents! Please welcome f/n l/n!"

Everyone claps as I sit down at the piano. I look worridly at Levi and he nods, giving me confidence. Hanji fixes the micro phone to the piano and I sing and play the song when me and Levi first met.

"So far away but still so near... The lights go on the music dies...
But you don't see me standing here..."

Everyone cheers as the my voice fades into silence.