chapter 3

Candy's POV

After a few more dates, kel asked me to be his girlfriend. I agreed.

we dated for a very long time, when I was eighteen, I found out I was pregnant, I didn't run away, my mother accepted the child anyways.

we didn't break up, we didn't get married either, we just lived together in the house our parents bought us.

About two years later, I got pregnant again. Kel didn't leave my side for a day, I fell for him, hard, so hard that my heart aches.

I put to bed when due, turned out to be a girl, we named her April, she was born on April fools day. how ironic because that same day I found out I was a fool all these years.

A mail was delivered to my room that day, it held photos, photos of Kelvin and a very famous model doing the unspoken.

I was more than broken, someone I gave more than four years of my life, I gave him all, we had two kids for fucks sake!

He cheated.

On me. wow, just wow.

I was discharged from the hospital, I went home and saw a neatly folded note on my dresser.

My maids helped me settle in, my Mom came later that day and we read the note together it read...

Dear Candy,
its been four years now, and I found out something about you, you are a very rare gem, you are meant for someone, and that someone is not me.

you deserve better. I'm a cheat. I did many hurtful things to you that you are yet to find out, I'm truly sorry, I hope you can find a place in your heart to forgive me. not now, in the future, I can't say 'I love you' again when I don't mean it, but I can say for sure that I care about you and our son Austin, I promise that you will never see me again, neither will I cone close to you or our kids.

please forgive me.
                                  Kelvin

I was utterly speechless, he said he never loved me, then why did he date me? I wonder why....

Years later...

My kids grew up and became charming little darlings, I loved them with my life...

April's POV

Today, I'm going to show my mum, my best friend of six years, her name's Audrey June Woods. she's about my age - thirteen.

My driver, Mr. James drove me to Audrey's house, my usual. and this time she was meeting my Mom.

She wore black jeans and a blue cute top with blue flats, she let her blonde hair fall side ways.

We went into the house, I couldn't help but chuckle at her dazed figure at the door, I dragged her in anyways.

My Mom was coming down the stairs all dressed up, I wonder where she was going to... "Mom? you're going somewhere?'' I asked.

"Yeah, and who is that at the door?"  she asked

"it's Audrey" I reply, "Audrey?" she asked, "who is Audrey" she continued.

"Audrey is my best friend, I told you about her, remember?" I asked.

"No, definitely not. who is her mother, her father, do I know them?" she asked.

"no...I don't think so... Mom" I answered.

"you brought a nobody into my house? do you want to tarnish the Morris family image? have you lost your mind? do you know how many people are looking for our secret designs? they can disguise themselves just for our designs don't you know?" she said in one breathe.

by now Audrey is in the doorway, listening to her, " Mom!!" I shouted

" Do not Mom me, I am disappointed in you" she said finally.

"What?!" I whisper shouted.

"Miss, not to be rude or anything, but what the fuck is wrong with you, do you think that because you are a celebrity no one else matters? That everyone who come near you or your family is after your wealth? yeah.. why asking I already have proof. you are a worthless bitch who think about herself only, and don't worry, you won't be seeing much of me. neither will I come near you nor your daughter" she said at once.

"Mr James will take me home and that will never see me again I hope" she concluded.

"Mom, everyday you complain. I don't have friends , I don't do this, I don't do that, now I finally found someone that's my friend for me and not because I am Elizabeth Morris. thanks a lot Mom." I said.

" I didn't mean to-" I cut her before she could finish. "quit it Mom"

I rushed to my room, packed all my belongings in suite cases, I needed a break I am so tired of being Elizabeth Morris. I saw my Hannah Montana bag on the floor and it hit me like a ton of bricks.

Disguise.

I was going to my grandma's house, I will stay there till my anger subsides.

on my way to my Grandma's house, I stop by the salon. I dyed my hair blonde.

I will visit the optician and make contact lens.

some weeks later, I got my grey eyes under covered with blue contacts. my new life I will be known as beth.

I destroyed my phone and got a new one.

I moved in with my grandma she was two hours away from home.

Austin stayed with her, so am I now.

*         *          *          *       *

It turned out that Audrey moved to that same city. we later became friends. Best friend actually...

Really short crappy chapter...

promise will get betta cya