Chapter 3 - Lydia Martin

~Stiles' pov~

I stood looking at her, she was like a beautiful angel and I instantly felt like I was in heaven. "Stiles?" she asked me. "Yes, hi." I said shyly, Lydia looked at me looking star struck.

"It's nice to see you." she said which made me smile.

~Lydia's pov~

Stiles' smile made my heart beat skip a beat, it felt like no time has passed from when we last saw each other. I smiled back at him for a second and then looked down at my feet trying to get my thoughts together.

"So, how have you been?" I asked him, he looked at me and smiled clearly drunk. "I am good, well now I am. I was wondering what you were up to? How was Los Angeles?" Stiles asked me making me feel slightly guilty for not talking to him, even though it wasn't my fault my mum took my phone and forbidden me to talk to him.

"It was good, I made good friends there, I even have a boyfriend." I told him which I quickly regretted because of the look on his face. "Oh, so what's his name?" Stiles asked and then took a drink of alcohol. "Aiden." Stiles' face screwed up for a second and then he smiled like it was nothing.

"Like as in Aiden we used to know in elementary school?" he asked me, and I nodded to which Stiles chuckled. "What's so funny?" I asked him, Stiles looked at me and smiled like it was amusing, either he found this funny or he was just drunk I couldn't really tell.

"It's nothing really." Stiles chuckled and drank from his drink. "Do you want to dance?" He asked me and took out his hand, I looked at him for a second and then just gave up and took his hand.

As we were dancing questions came into my head about him like how was he? And is he with anyone? I was rather drunk at that moment and started to blabbing to him. "So, Stiles, do you remember the first time we got drunk?" I asked him, Stiles laughed at me and nodded his head.

"Of course, we played games and you were the best at beer pong." He told me, I laughed.

"And that was the first time I played that game, I bet now I could beat you any time." I said confidently which made Stiles raise his eyebrows at me.

"Oh, I see how it is, Lydia Martin." He laughed. "How about we play right now and who ever wins gets to pick a dare that the loser has to do; and if the loser refuses to do that dare, they have to do two dares worse than the original dare." He suggested, I gave him a challenging look and said foolishly. "Bring it on, Stilinski." Stiles smirked at me and walked ahead to the ping pong table to begin our game of beer pong.

All the sudden confidence which I felt started to leave me, making me stand there slightly awkwardly. I stood up straight trying to appear to look confident. I gave Stiles a smug look because he was smirking at me.

The game began and it was Stiles' turn, I gave him a smirk to take his focus away from the game putting him off, however I didn't really work, Stiles winked at me and then got the ball in one of my cups. Damn it!!, I picked up the cup feeling slightly angry that I was already losing and drank it. I picked up the ball and tried to concentrate on getting the ball in the cup but Stiles kept on giving me a smirk, which made me want to smack him.

I threw the ball and got it in a cup. "Drink up, Stilinski." I said smirking at him. Stiles winked at me already drunk and picked up the cup. "This is for you my lady." Stiles said which made me blush slightly but I quickly hide the fact that he still had the ability to make me blush.

After a few more turns I was seriously failing, God sake! He is good at this game. I took a deep breath and looked at the ping pong table and saw that Stiles got one more cup in, I had three cups remaining which made me extremely nervous and angry.

I took a deep breath remembering the lessons I taught myself last year to overcome my nerves; feeling calmer almost instantly, I picked up the cup and drank it and threw the ball into one of Stiles many cups. I smirked at Stiles and looked at Allison who was cheering me on, whilst Danny was teasing me who I rolled my eyes at.

Stiles gave me a genuine smile this time which made my heart flutter for a second, I swear this party was bring back old feelings I had to bury for a long time.

After two more rounds Stiles won which made me so angry however since I was now really drunk, I giggling slightly. "Well, now that I won, you have to do a dare." Stiles said to me. I instantly started to frowned remembering the bet, I was secretly hoping that he had forgotten about that.

"Oh yeah." I said disappointed, which made Stiles chuckle. "Don't worry, it's not going to be that bad." He said which made me feel more nervous for some reason, I swear there is something about this boy which makes me feel like I haven't changed since I left Beacon Hills.

"Ok, what is it already?" I told him getting annoyed with him. "You really don't like waiting, I kind of forgot about that." Stiles laughed at me, I rolled my eyes at him trying to hide my amusement from him.

"Alright so your dare is... To spend an entire month with me, just like old times." Stiles told me, my eyes widen. What? He can't be serious?

"Yes I am serious. I missed you, Lydia." I looked at him surprised, all the previous amusement on his face was gone, he was very serious. "I missed you too." I blubbered out to him without any second thought. Stiles smiled at me.

"So what's it going to be, Lydia? Are you going to take the dare or do two terrible dares?" Stiles asked me, I gave him a challenging glare and walked closer to him forgetting about how tall he was and said "Bring it on, Stilinski."