Chapter 4 - The Dare

~Lydia's pov~

I took up Stiles' dare, after the party was over, I walked back to my dorm with Allison; who was my roommate. Allison and I have been talking to each other everyday since the day I left Beacon Hills. I have been in contact with everyone but Stiles only because my mom would always monitor who I was talking to constantly making sure I never spoke to him. After tonight I felt bad that I haven't spoken to him since last year nor matter how much I actually wanted to talk to him.

I laid on my bed listening to Allison's constantly talking about Scott and Stiles and I. "But seriously what did you two do, I saw you two and it looked like you were having a great time." she teased me looking really amused. I rolled my eyes.

"We just talked and he challenged me to beer pong, I am guessing that you saw it since you were the one cheering the loudest." I told her and Allison laughed. "Well before the game we made a deal that who ever wins will get to make a dare that the loser will have to do; since he won, I had to do a dare, which was I had to spend an entire month with him." I told her still feel really drunk. I looked up at Allison who was now squealing with joy.

"Yes! Oh my God! How did you feel when you find out he's here?!" she asked me, my stomach started to turn and filled with butterflies. "Hmm.. Honestly I thought I was dreaming." I told her clearing not thinking what I was saying, man she's never going to let this go what the hell was I thinking.

Allison jumped up with a massive grin on her face. "I knew it!! You still love him don't you! Oh my God, Kira and Cora now owe me and Danny $10. We both bet that you were still in love with Stiles." She let out some drunken giggles, I shook my head kind of annoyed with how they were betting on my love life, but I shrugged it off since I was exhausted.

"Look, I am going to sleep now it's really late. I'll have to talk to you tomorrow about that so called bet." I said to her making Allison giggle a little. I went into the bathroom and washed my makeup off my face, brushed my teeth and then got into my pyjamas and almost instantly fell asleep.

In the morning I had a huge headache and a slight hangover but it was nothing major, especially compared to the first party I had since I left Beacon Hills. I was extremely pissed off with my mom I never understood why she thought that she could tell me who I could talk to.

~~Flashback~~

I just came back from my new school, it was finally Friday, I hated this school more than anything in the world right now. All I could do was thinking about everyone back at home; Allison, Danny and especially Stiles. I sighed wondering what he was doing right now, how was it like there without me?

I walked into my new house which was a rather modern and spacious house, it was really nice but I hated it because I felt really alone because none of my friends live near me. Once I entered the house my mother called out for my name and asked me how my day was, which confuses me since every single day was exactly day.

I went upstairs to get my phone and see what messages people have left me. I looked at my notifications and saw that I got 20 missed phone calls and texts all from Allison, Danny, Erica, Cora, Kira and Malia. It made me smile slightly but I couldn't help but feel disappointed since not even one of those messages were from Stiles. What happened to him? Doesn't he care that I left?

I got invited to a party that day by some new friends that I made, she said that it would start at approximately 7.

I went through my clothes after I responded to all of the messages I got from my friends. As I was going through my closet I came across my favourite dress that Erica and Allison picked out for me and that was the moment when I got the idea to become the most popular girl, and then maybe just maybe I would make more friends and I wouldn't feel so alone.