Chapter 10 - A Phone Call From The Missing

~Lydia's pov~

"Lydia? Are you there?" I heard the voice of someone who was missing for almost a whole month now whispering on the other line, Kira Yukimura.

"Yeah, I'm here. How are you calling me? Are you alright? What happened to you and where are you?" I asked her still very shocked.

"I am stuck in some old house basement. I tried to call Malia but I couldn't get through to her, could you please tell her that I love her? I don't know how much time I have left because I don't know when he's going to be back.. "

"Kira, who has kidnapped you?" I asked her desperately trying to find her and solve this God forsaken mystery.

"I don't know his name or even what he looks like. All I know is that it's a guy and he goes to our college. Lydia, he knows us, he also seems to know Parrish quite well. He gets a phone call from him every day, he also leaves at a certain time every day and I bet that he goes to visit him." she told me very quickly.

"Lydia, I have to go he's coming, but I will text you something tomorrow around the time he's gone." she whispered and quickly cut the line. I took a deep breath contemplating on whether or not to wake up Malia to tell her about Kira, but I decided against it since it was very late in the night.

I got to bed and decided to sleep and deal with everything in the morning.

Once, I woke up and finished my morning routine. I quietly left to go to Malia dorm room to tell her about the phone call I got last night and Kira's message for her. It took her a while to open the door, but once she did she told me that she had just woken up.

"Malia, I need to tell you something. I got a phone call last night, it was phone Kira." I told her, she was silent with shock for a second but once she had got her thoughts together she started to ask me a bunch of questions like; What did she say? Is she okay? Is she alright? What happened to her? Who did this to her?

I explain to her everything and told her that she told me to tell her that she loves her. Malia was very distraught so I gave her a hug trying to comfort her.

"Why didn't she call me?" she asked sounding very heartbroken. "She did, she just couldn't get through to you, your phone was probably off." Malia looked at her phone and started to feel guilty. "Malia, it's not your fault, she was taken from you. It's that asshole who kidnapped her who is at fault here." my phone notified me telling me that I received a text message, I picked my phone up and saw that I got message from Kira.

"Malia, Kira told me that she will send me a message when the guy is gone, we are betting that he is gone to meet Parrish in prison. I was going to see who turns up there, are you in?" I quickly explained to her. Malia nodded her head saying let's catch this bastard.