Chapter 1

Adrian's POV

*Sigh* "How... how do I say it...? Hey Zane I love you! No no no not that... that's just kind a creepy." I was talking to myself.

We where at Love Love~Paradise, I was in my room. The doors where locked.

"Damn it, am I just going to never tell him!?" I said as I kicked the wall. Pain shot through my foot and up my leg.

"Owowowow! Owwww why did I do thaaaaat." I sat down on the couch, I propped my arm on my leg and rested my head in my hand.

*Sigh*

I sat there in complete silence. The only sound was the faint yelling and laughing from outside, and the birds chirping. After a few minutes I heard footsteps outside of my door.

*Knock knock*

Somebody knocked only door. I slowly sat up, I walked over to the door looked through the peephole. As soon as I saw who it was I opened the door.

"Hey Ally. What's up?" I asked. Ally had long black hair, a red hoodie, black leggings, and black boots.

"I heard a thud from downstairs. Is everything okay up here?" Ally asked concerned.

"I uh... just tripped over." I lied. Nobody knows about my crush on Zane Ro'Meave.

Ally stared at my face for a while, as if she was examining it.

"Something is wrong Adrian that you aren't telling me." Ally said.

*Thinks* Wait How can she tell??

"N-nothing is the matter! Nothing at a-all!" I couldn't help but to stutter.

"Adrian. I know you. You usually stutter when you're nervous." Ally said. She walked pass me and shut the door.

"I shut the door so nobody hears this. Spill the beans Adrian, I could help you." Ally said.

"W-with what??" I asked.

"Your crush. Hehe who is it~?" Ally asked. I was afraid of telling her because than she would probably tell Kawaii~Chan. If Kawaii~Chan knew... it would be crazy.

"I don't feel comfortable saying..." I replied.

"I won't tell anybody. I swear on my life. You are my best friend Adrian." Ally said.

Not that I do not trust her. I really do. It's just... I don't know. But something is telling me to not tell anyone. But... she is my best friend. *sigh*

"Z-Zane R-R-Ro'Meave" I said quietly.

"Zane?" Ally said

"Y-yeah." I said.

Sorry if this Chapter was boring. If it wasn't boring than YAY! For now on I am going to try and make chapters anywhere from 450-700 words.