Chapter 4

Zane's POV

I ran after everybody else until I met up with them at the beach. Nicole and Katelyn where playing softball while Garroth and Travis where sitting side by side looking at the ocean, (I am going to be adding some OC's to this, also some characters we haven't seen in a while.) Travis had his arm wrapped around Garroth while Garroth rested his head on Travis' shoulder. The reason why I ran away from Adrian is because I did not want Adrian to see me blushing... it would make things even more awkward as if that wasn't bad enough.
I wonder what Adrian was going to say before I ran off? Now I wished that I stayed a little while longer. But it is to late now. I looked around to see if I could spot everyone else, while using my hand to block out the sun.
I saw Dante trying some pick up lines on some girls, which would make them walk away from him. Laurence was underneath a tree on his phone,
And Ally was swimming in the ocean with Milo. (My new OC)
(Milo is a female, she has black hair, pink eyes, tanned skin, and she stands at 6 feet tall.)
I walked over to Laurence. As I sat down next to Laurence, he looked over at me and smiled. "Hey Zane. I didn't think YOU would want to go outside in the sun." Laurence said. "Maybe a reason why I am in the shade of the tree instead of in the sunlight." I replied. "Oh, hahah true." Laurence said as he looked back at his phone. "So why are you out here?" Laurence said, still looking at his phone. I quickly looked down at the grass, I felt my face heat up. Good thing Laurence was busy with his phone. "I... just wanted to get outside..." I said, Laurence then looked up at me. "There is something you aren't telling me Zane. Spill the beans." Laurence said. How could he tell? Was I still blushing!? Right as I was about to answer I felt like I was being stared at, it was a weird feeling. I turned around and nobody was there. The feeling stopped. "Is everything alright?" Laurence asked in concern. I waited for a moment before answering. "My mind is just playing tricks on me. It's nothing."