Chapter 8

Alright so I am only adding one OC to this Chapter, I will add more of your guy's OCs later, but one for now.
I will be adding aDekuBaba s OC to this. And most importantly enjoy.

|Zane's Point Of View|

Then I heard somebody mildly yell from outside. "Hello? Anyone home?" I know that voice, it was Vylad!? What is he doing here?

"Come in Vylad! What are you doing at Love Love Paradise??" Adrian said as he walked up to Vylad and greeted him. Then Vylad came into the house. As he walked in another followed along with Vylad.

"Meet my girlfriend Destiny!" Vylad exclaimed. "Since when did you get a girlfriend!?" I yelled jumping off the couch. Vylad went into detail about how they met, as Destiny eyed Kade.

Then I heard a loud THUD, Kade was yelling in pain.

"OW WHAT THE HELL WHY DID YOU PUNCH ME!?" Kade yelled.
"I felt like this was some kind of book and someone wanted me to punch you. I don't know. Sorry!" Destiny said. Kade rubbed the back of his head from the punch, as Jane just stood there laughing. "KARMA IS A BISH!" Jane exclaimed through laughter. Kade just growled as he stood back up. Kade then turned to me and smiled slightly. "Hey Zane, I was wondering, maybe I could take you out to lunch? Get to know each other better." Kade said, as Adrian glared at Kade.

What do I do!? I like both Adrian and Kade!!

"I uh, no thank you." I said. Then Ally walked in the middle of all of us. "Hey I have an idea! how about we ALL go together and get lunch to all know each other better." Ally said. Everybody agreed and we all went to a good restaurant. We sat at a huge table that just fit all of us and started chatting. Then Kade decided to say a joke.

"Okay, so one guy stabbed another guy and said 'So I said, KNIFE to meet you!' Then another person yelled, 'YOU STABBED HIM!' Then the guy who got stabbed said 'don't worry, I am in STABle condition!'"

Everyone stared at Kade, which he was laughing his ass off. He has a sick sense of humor.

After Kade realized nobody else was laughing he quickly went quiet.

"That was a horrible joke." Adrian said glaring at Kade.
"At least I don't have horrible puns!"
"DON'T MAKE FUN OF THE WAYS OF THE PUNS!"
"PUNS ARE STUPID!"
"AT LEAST THEY ARENT AS STUPID AS YOUR FACE!"

Then Kade lost control of his anger and punched Adrian straight in the face.

"ADRIAN!" I shouted. I ran up to Adrian and hugged him, I then gave Kade the death stare. "We are going back to the apartment Adrian. Come on." I said as I guided Adrian back to the apartment, Adrian held his noise and whimpered in pain.

|Kade's Point Of View|

I stood there heartbroken as Zane walked away with Adrian. What have I done? Now I'm never going to get a chance to get with Zane... he will hate me.