6

omg it's been ages lmao sorry
I'm finally broken up for summer now tho
no more hell for 6 weeks
so I'm in a little cottage right now with my mum, dog and friend c:

anyways nobody cares back to the fic

You and Dan had been dating for only a couple of days so Phil was still having his fanboy moments. "My two best internet friends who I brought together" He giggled.
"Right, you two, I'm going to the shops. I've decided I want to make a little date for you, I'll cook" He smiled.
"No, Phil it's okay, really aww thank you though" Dan responded.
"Pleeeaaase it will be so fun" Phil whined.
You rested your head on Dans shoulder and looked up at him. He looked into your eyes for a while, like you were having a whole conversation in your heads. You both mentally came to a conclusion and Dan spoke.
"Haha, whatever if you really want to I'm not going to stop you Phil"
"Yay! Bye love birds"
Dan just laughed his perfect laugh and you turned back to tumblr.

After around 5 minutes of scrolling through tumblr together, you spot a video. 'Blow on the screen in 3..2...1...' You both blew the screen and a cow with a wig on is fabulously swishing its locks in the wind appeared. Dan laughed so hard and just because you tend to laugh whenever anyone else laughs, he set you off. You were both a couple of hot messes after a minute of laughing just because each other was doing the same.
"stop laughing" he breathed between chuckles.
"I'm laughing because you're laughing!" You breathed.
After a solid few minutes of laughing, you rested your head back on Dan's shoulder. You felt your happy tears soak into the black fabric.
"Eww I don't want your eye juices on me Y/N!!" Dan joked.
"Shut up" You joked back.
"I'm looking forward to our date" You announced.
"Me too Y/N/N, but just remember it is Phil we are talking about here" Dan scoffed "It's probably going to be cheesy and adorable, not romantic and quiet aha"