four | you're always cold

Chapter Four

"Liam." I whined. "I'm cold."

He rolled his eyes. "I told you to bring your jacket Curly." He chuckled.

"Well I wasn't cold them, but I'm cold now." I sighed, only wearing shirt and black skinny jeans.

"Come here then." He said, he took off his jacket and handed it to me. Then opened his arms for me to sit.

"But you'll be cold." I said.

"No I won't, I layered." He shrugged. I scooted into his side, my head on his shoulder. "And besides, you're like half my size."

"Am not, I'm only a few inches shorter." I huffed.

"Your too skinny, and you're always cold." Liam said. I sighed and didn't respond. I looked up to see blue eyes staring at us, but when he realized I saw him he looked away.

"So where did you guys go?" Ed asked, referring to Liam and I.

"We went finishing after little lad woke up." Liam said.

"Little lad?" I asked, annoyed that he thought I was small.

"Did you catch anything?" Louis finally spoke up.

"I didn't but he did." Liam chuckled, probably remembering how I reacted to the fish. I blushed knowing he would tell them.

"Where is it?" Louis asked.

"Oh no Liam please don't tell them." I said, it was so embarrassing. I hurried my head into Liam's shoulder as he started to tell them the story. The boys ended up laughing which only made me more embarrassed. "Your a mushroom." I said to him, sticking my tongue out.

"A mushroom?" Liam chuckled.

"Yes." I said.

"I can live with that." Liam said, his arm holding me.

"Now who brought sticks?" Ed said, clapping his hands together. The few teachers with us passed out poles for marshmallow roasting. I declined when they offered me one, I didn't really like sweet stuff.

"Want me to make you one?" Liam asked.

"No thank you." I said.

"Sure?" He asked me.

"I'm sure." I said, yawning. Liam passed the stick to Zayn whom was next to him. I rolled down the sleeves of Liam's jacket, I was practically swimming in it. The sweater that fit him perfectly went down to my lower thighs, above my knee. I yawned as I felt the cold breeze on my face, making me realize how tired I was.

"Tired?" Liam asked.

"Mhm." I replied quietly.

"We can go to bed." Liam replied, sitting up straight. I instantly felt the warmth of Liam's body leave, and shivered.

"Okay." I said. Liam stood up and held out his hand for me, I gratefully used it and stood up, walking with Liam back to the cabin.

He unlocked the door, and turned on the light to the small kitchen and living room. I followed Liam upstairs to the bedroom, where the three full sized beds were. Liam and I started unpacking as the boys came into the cabin.

"So who wants the upstairs bed and who wants the up upstairs bed." Zayn asked.

"Harry and I can stay down here." Liam said. Ok then.

"I'll stay here too." Louis spoke up.

"Okay, then that leaves Niall, Ed and I." Zayn said, taking his bags upstairs. He walked with the boys.

"Okay, who wants what bed?" Liam asked. Louis chose the one on the side, and I picked the one on the opposite side. "Guess I'll be the ice breaker." Liam chuckled. I took my stuff to my bed, pulling out my clothes and putting my stuff away. I walked over to the bathroom to change, not wanting to change in front of the boys.

I stripped of my clothes in front of the mirror, putting on new briefs and a shorts over it, I finally slipped on one of my shirts that was too big for me, but I liked it. I walked out to see Liam and Louis on their phones while sitting on their beds.

I carefully walked over to my bed, putting my clothes in a slot in my duffle. I pulled my phone out and sent my mum a quick message saying something along the lines of goodnight and I love you with a few x's at the end. I clothes coed through my messages from old friends that I had never responded to.

"I'm going to turn off the lights." Louis said, standing. Liam looked over to me, and I looked up to meet his gaze.

"Cold? You have goosebumps." Liam said. I nodded my head. "Here." Liam said, pulling his jacket off his back. He was wearing a shirt underneath.

"Are you sure?" I asked him. He nodded his head. He tossed he hood over to me, and I gratefully slipped it on. It was big on me but was extremely comfortable.

"Night boys." Liam said.

"Night." Louis said.

"Goodnight." I said.

-

I woke up when it was still dark out. The kind of dark where you can't tell if it's the middle of the night or early morning. I slipped on my slippers and walked downstairs to the kitchen to try and find some pots and pans. Zayn and Niall had gone down to the kitchen to collect cereals, milk, eggs and other foods for the next few days if we didn't want to go to the kitchen and eat. I'm sure people like eggs, bacon and toast.

Like the clean freak I am, I took a box of cleaning wipes and wiped down the entire kitchen, then proceeded to wash the bowls before I used them. Then I took out ten eggs and laid them out, twelve slices of break and an entire pack of bacon. I found some oranges and a juicer so I thought why not- make some juice.

I started to crack the eggs into the pan, making 5 scrambled and 5 sunny side up. Then I put the bacon in another pan, and the toast in the toaster. As everything was cooking, I took out oranges and sliced them in halves. Then taking the juicer out and squeezing some orange juice. It made an awfully loud noise, but surprisingly the boys hadn't woken up.

I finished everything and turned all the stoves and such off, and unplugged everything. I too out some paper plates and red cups and laid them out along with some forks and knives.

"Harry? It's 7 am what are you doing?" A voice said. It was Niall. He looked up to see all the food. "Holy shit Harry what the fuck!" Niall yelled, smiling up at me. "Is this for us?" He asked. I nodded my head.

"But you have to wake up all the boys before you can eat." I demanded. He nodded his head quickly and ran upstairs, I could hear him yelling from here.

-

-v