Cutting Smiles

They strapped me down to the bed, ignoring my screams and cries for help. Piper and Ava stood in the corner of the dark room, laughing, as Kirk and Brent tied the straps around me tighter. I kicked and flailed but it was no use. I didn't even want to know what they were gonna do to me.

"Since you like Jeff the Killer so much, why don't we make you look just like him?" Piper said as she pulled out a bottle of vodka and a lighter. Then, I saw the glint of a knife in Kirk's hand out of the corner of my eye. Tears started to pour down my face as I begged them to let me go, but it was no use because before I knew it I was being drenched in the alcohol. Ava put flame to the lighter and stood above me with an evil grin on her face.

"Go to sleep," she said, and they all laughed as the lighter set my body up in flames. Everything seemed to go in slow motion, my screams sounded demented and so did their laughs at my pain. It wasn't exactly pain though, it was almost like a...numbing sensation. The feeling made me want to laugh with them. All they had to do was make my smile and I would be beautiful! As the flames died out, I started to feel the burning and it was no numbing anymore.

"YOU LITTLE FUCKERS!" I shouted as I started to kick and scream again. Kirk leaned next to my ear and whispered eerily low

"Don't screw with my girlfriend and we could've just avoided each others paths." he then gave Piper a quick peck on the lips before, out of nowhere, Brent dug the knife into the corner of my mouth then up into my cheek making a permanent smile. When they untied me I stood up and walked to the mirror, ignoring the pain that was shooting up my legs with every step I took. When I saw the blood dripping from my lips, my new thin black hair, and my ghost white skin I started to laugh uncontrollably.

"It's amazing!" I said, making my cut smile even wider. I turned around and faced the 4 kids who made me this way. "Thank you," I said sweetly "I should make you all beautiful too!" I said as I grabbed Piper's arm and the others ran far away from the rundown house. Oh, how vulnerable she looked. How ugly too! Such a deprived little girl, I'm gonna fix that. When she was strapped down, screaming like crazy even though no one would come save her, I pointed the knife at her stomach ready to gut the life out of her (pun not intended). I started to put pressure, but a hand grabbed my elbow and pushed me to the floor.

"Make sure you know what you're doing, first." The voice said. I couldn't see the face since his back was to me, I only saw jeans, sneakers, and a white hoodie.

"HEY! THAT'S MY KILL!" I shouted in frustration as I jumped up and stormed over to the man and attempted to push him away. Oh, what a bad idea that was. He grabbed me by my neck and pinned me against the wall.

"Mine now," he said and when he looked into my eyes I instantly recognized every little feature, down to the missing eyelids.

"Jeff," I choked out before he cut off my breathing with his hand and I passed out.