Chapter 6

Jeff's POV (AHHH OMG)

I didn't understand why she hurt herself, or why she wouldn't eat! I mean, she's absolutely perfect. I think I love her, but I don't want to scare her away so I keep it to myself. But just the feeling of her lips makes me fly. She wrapped her arms around my neck and I put my hands on her arm and she twisted her fingers into my hair. I gently bit her bottom lip, and she smiled just before I slipped my tongue into her mouth. She kissed me harder and I let my hands slide down to her hands, because I knew this was her first kiss and I didn't want her to be nervous. When I gently laid on top of her, I decided to move to her neck. I started to suck and she moaned.

"Babe?" I said

"Y-yes Jeff?" She stuttered.

"I think we should stop" but I continued to move lower to her collarbone.

"Wh-why?"

"Because this isn't right,"

"But w-what if I-I love y-you?" I stopped and looked into her eyes.

"What?"

"I love you," she said and she stood up and tried to leave but I grabbed her arm and pulled her back.

"You have no idea how long I've wanted to hear you say that." She smiled weakly but still tried to pull away, so I pulled her onto my lap. She blushed like crazy and I smirked.

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have told you that." And she looked away. I picked up her chin so she would look at me and I said

"Don't be sorry, Delilah. I love you too." I gently kissed her forehead and held her closer to me. She rested her head on my chest and closed her eyes. I laid down and stroked her hair until she fell asleep right where she belongs, in my arms.