Chapter 7

Delilah's POV

I woke up, my bed felt cold and alone. I sat up and looked around, it was strangely quiet and I didn't see anyone either. I stood up and opened my door to look down stairs and see only Chelsea curled up on the couch. She was shaking and rocking back and forth.

"CHELSEA! WHAT'S WRONG???" I ran to her to now be able to see she was in sweats and tee, mascara streaks on her cheek, her hair was messy, and her eyes looked wild.

"J-Jeff and Jane..." she said quietly before crying harder and burying her face into my shoulder.

"Ok look, you're obviously shaken up about something but I need you to tell me what happened," she lifted her head and looked into my eyes

"They destroyed...everything. And everyone including themselves," before I could see or hear anymore I opened my eyes and was back in Jeff's arms. It was just a dream. Jeff looked so innocent while he was sleeping, besides the fact I could still see his eyes through his non-existent eyelids. But other than that he looked so cute with his dark red lips slightly parted, his black hair all shaggy, and the slow rise and fall of his chest.

"You like what you see?" He asked with a smirk.

"Er-no! I mean, well, yes but not in that way! I just-" he cut me off with that adorable laugh of his as he planted a kiss on my cheek. I blushed and nuzzled my face into his bare chest. I almost fell asleep again with his gentle hand stroking my hair making me surprisingly relaxed. I mean, I never did like being touched but his touch sent bolts of electricity through me. But then he spoke,

"Hey, the guys and I are going to a lake later! Do you wanna come and invite Chelsea and Jane?" I simply nodded because I didn't feel like speaking. "Good, we're leaving in a half hour" and he stood up and walked out. I sighed and rolled over but just then someone rushed in and jumped on me.

"WHAT THE FUCK!?" I shouted as Jane started laughing hysterically as she rolled off me and laid next to me. When I sat up and got a full view of her body and what she was wearing I was taken totally off guard. Her hair was down just past her hips in beautiful curls, she had very little makeup on but it made her shine, and her blue denim dress with a lace edge that fell down to mid thigh made her look even more stunning.

"Trying to impress someone I see?" I said gently poking her cheek and she giggled.

"Oh shush you, and get ready!" Then she walked out leaving me all alone once again. I got up and took a quick shower before throwing on a black and white striped push-up bikini, and a plain white tank top, and ripped shorts.

"DAMN GIRL!" Jack shouted as I came down stairs. I giggled and blushed but still glared at him as Jeff slapped him on the arm.

"Where's Chelsea? Isn't she coming?" I asked scanning everybody's faces and realizing I haven't met some people yet but I definitely recognized them.

"She's too freaked out about a nightmare she had last night." Ben said with a sad look. I shudderes as I remebered the nightmare I had. Did she have the same? No, thats impossible. We left for the lake which was in the middle of the woods, and damn was it beautiful! There was little light peeking through the trees and gleaming over the crystal clear water. I walked over and looked down to be able to see the bottom, it was about 8-10 ft deep, and there were so many different plants and fish in the water. All was still and quiet until someones voice that I didn't recognize erupted from the silence.

"CANNONBALL!" And all the guys ran out of the darkness behind me and jumped right in. Jane shrieked as she got splashed then yanked me back.

"We should just sit until they calm down," she said with a laugh, and I agreed. We laid out our towels and made small talk about simple things like how we've both been, and then we  watched and laughed at the boys as they dunked each other, and climed to the top of trees just to jump back down into the probably cold water.

"Alright, well I'm goin in," Jane said as she threw off her dress to reveal a turquoise bikini that looked AMAZING on her. Damn, I was jealous. She wasted no time showing off her body as she ran and jumped right in the middle of them all.

''DELILAH! YOU COMIN?"  Jeff shouted.

"In your dreams," I scoffed.

"At least come sit on the edge?" Someone else pleaded. I sighed and started to walk reluctantly over to them, but Jack stopped me by shouting.

"HOLD UP! EVEN IF YOU AREN'T SWIMMING WE STILL WANT TO SEE THE FULL PACKAGE!"  I took off my clothes and threw them on the ground to reveal my ugly body, but for some reason they all still stared. Their probably judged me because of how fat I am. I then walked awkwardly over to the edge, but before I sat down I noticed Jeff wasn't in the lake. Before I could think Jeff came up behind me and pushed me in! When I swam back to the surface everyone was laughing, and Jeff wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me against him. I blushed as I felt his six-pack. Why is everyone here so perfect?!?!  Jeff interrupted my thinking by whispereing in my ear,

"You're beautiful, you know that?"

"Liar," I whispered back.

"You'll have to show the rest of the package later," he whispered, before biting my ear gently and pulling away like nothing had happened.