Chapter 4

The rest of the car ride was filled with Jane and Jack flirting endlessly in the back seat, and me gently rubbing Jeff's hand. After about 20 minutes of driving in miles of woods, we arrived at a small, rundown cabin in the middle of nowhere.

"Seriously? This is the place?" I asked, raising an eyebrow at Jeff.

"Just wait 'till you get inside!" Jack said happily, while he jumped into the front squeezing into the seat with me.

"HEY! EVER HEARD OF PERSONAL SPACE!?" I shouted in frustration as I desperately tried to open the door.

"Oh c'mon! You know you like it." Jack teased. Just then, I got the door open and Jack and I tumbled out, onto the hard dirt ground.

"GET OFF ME, YOU BIG OAF!" I shouted at him pushing as hard as I could. When Jack rolled off me Jeff picked me up bridal style and kicked open the door, with Jack and Jane following close behind.

"You finally back!?" Shouted someone from somewhere in this absolutely huge house. IT WAS AMAZING! 72 inch flat screen, comfy couch, 3 floors, jacuzzi and multiple game machines!!!!!!!! I clung tighter onto Jeff from the feeling of being overwhelmed by heaven.

"Don't hear you complaining anymore," Jeff said with a smirk as he laid me on the couch next to 2 other people I couldn't see.

"I take it your Delilah," said one of the people. I sat up to get a better look at them, and now I was filled with the feeling of being overwhelmed and quite confused.

"Chelsea?" I asked, and she looked at me a little weirdly.

"Uh, yea? Do we know each other?"

"ITS ME! DELILAH!" I said shaking her arm, and she continued to stare at me.

"No.." She said in surprise before pulling me into a tight hug. When she let go I asked

"Sooo, who's that?" And I pointed to the kid sitting next to her who sort of looked like Link from Legend of Zelda.

"That's Ben!" She said with a smile as he kissed her cheek.

"As in Ben drowned?" I asked staring at the two of them. He nodded and stretched out his hand for me to shake. When I gently took his hand and shook it he whispered in my ear

"Jeff likes you," then he chuckled and let go of my hand.

"I DO NOT!" Jeff said defensively as he slapped Ben's shoulder, making him laugh even more. But all the laughing stopped when Jack threw himself on the couch and Jane sat next to him.

"Well look what the cat dragged in," Ben growled glaring at Jane. Jeff laughed a little and Jane stood up threateningly.

"Make another smart ass comment and it'll be your last." She said. Ben and Jeff just laughed at her.

"That's cute, but why don't you leave that to the real killers!" Jeff said, waving his hand dismissively at her. She stomped over to him but I stepped in front of her.

"Don't make me sorry I brought you along with us," I growled and she sat down with a huff.