Chapter 2

Im back at home. I just hung out with Nat for a few hours. I tried to ignore the text i got earlier, not knowing what it meant. Was it because i waiting to long to choose for Nat? I don't know. What i do know, is that is confused the hell outta me.

The next three days went by quickly. I didn't get any more texts for Nat which was strange, but i tried not to worry about it too much. She went on her date with Anthony the other night. She said they went to the movies and then he took her to his place for a little. She said nothing happened but i laughed and said i wasn't sure how much of that was true. But anyways. Now its 4th period. Lunch.

Im at my lunch table waiting for Nat when a guy about my height comes over and sits across from me. As soon as he sits down his phone buzzes. He looks at it, taps it once, then walks away. Was it just me or.. No. Never mind. It cant be. Im the only one who can choose. Right?

"Hey, sorry i took awhile. I had to finish my science lab." Nat sits down across from me and starts talking about her lab and why it took so long. I simply nod and mumble in agreement from time to time to show I'm listening. But I'm really not. Im still trying to figure out why that guy did that. I spot him sitting at a table alone.

I interrupt Nat, "Hey, ill be right back."

"Oh, okay, ill come."

"No, stay here. It'll take two seconds." I walk over to where the guy is sitting. My phone buzzes. I simply do the same thing he did. I look at it, tap my screen once, and walk away to go sit with Nat.

"What was that all about?" Nat asks when i get back.

"Nothing, he did the same to me before you got here so why not do it to him."

"Okayyy... Well anyways, so i accidentally pou..." She goes on explaining the rest of the lab to me. I feel a tap on my shoulder and turn around. Its the guy.

"Come with me," is all he says. I tell Nat ill be right back again and follow the guy. He takes me to the 'haunted' corner of the hallway where everyone refuses to go. Its almost like 'the cheese' in that Diary of a Wimpy Kid book, except its a corner and not a piece of cheese.

"What was that about?" He asks me.

"I was about to say the same thing."

He sighs. "Can i tell you something I'm not technically supposed to tell anyone?"

"Okay..?"

He looks around and then drops his voice to a whisper, "I don't know how it happened, but, I'm able to decide people future jobs. I know. It sounds crazy but its true, i swear."

**A/N**
Idk what else to write. Sorry for the horrible chapter ◕‿◕