The Darkness Falls When it's Pitch Black

When Darkness arrived, the moon was already beaming in Ponyville. Throughout the whole town, the dreams of its gregarious people were pure. Untainted. Without darkness. Yet, there was a fervent trouble boiling up in someone else’s dreams which led  Darkness to a lofty tree house. It peered inside from one of the window panes on the second floor and since it was high enough to make it conjure nightmare horses, the creature had to creep quietly. Its eyes soon fell on a sleeping body with violet hair that kept tossing and turning. My, what a delicious sight- to see someone have nightmares- here! In this happy little town, the creature thought while dancing for glee inside and it decided to look at what exactly was troubling the young girl. 

A familiar image of dark sand appeared in front of the dark being. It swiftly sharpened the image, which caused the girl to moan in discomfort. Why, it was none other than-

Jack Frost-

He likes you, Twilight-

Jack- Jack- you fool!

The peculiar nightmare was screaming inside of its head. The boy was the cause of all this pain? Thank you, Twilight, I have been looking for him for a while now, it thought. The whispering of her troubled thoughts swept through her whole tree house, and the monstrous creature followed them, almost tripping over a dragon that was dreaming of another violet-haired beauty. Twilight’s thoughts came to linger on a fellow boy, who had not yet slept, in the next room. He was too busy watching the quaint moonlight that passed through his small window pane., That fun-loving Jack Frost. Little did he know that “fun” was certainly coming back to him in the form of pitch-black discord. The creature had to fight with himself to not conquer Jack at that still moment when he turned around, so he was facing the creature of the night. But nobody in Ponyvlle believed in Darkness, so Jack was not able to see it.

And so it hid, deep in the corners of the abyss that tried to swallow this town’s heart, where the moonlight did not shine. The creature hushed its malevolent desires, not now, it told them, at the right time, when they can feel my pain.

 Darkness will make them suffer.