Character Bio

Name: Riko (Jasmine Child)

Clan: Kiyomi (Pure Beauty)

Family: Father- Ren (Water Lily). Mother- Aoi (Hollyhock).
Older Brother- Ranko (Orchid Child)

Age: 12 - 13

Height: 4'9

Weight: 83

Looks: Fair skin, purple short hair with fringe. She has red eyes like rubies, thin pink lips, small button nose. Her chest is barely blossoming, slight curves (Not exaggerated), slight muscles due to training.

Outfit: Dark purple, long sleeved dress, it has a high buttoned collar, and it reaches her knees, slits on the side. White utility belt with a large weapons pouch on the back. Thick, but comfortable black spandex pants underneath. Black, small heeled boots that reach her upper shin. Black Hitai-ate on her head like a beanie.
Quick sketch --->

Personality: She's kind and friendly to those she knows

Personality: She's kind and friendly to those she knows. She's sarcastic, mean to people she doesn't trust, quiet, shy, and observant. She's smart and keeps her problems to herself. She's protective towards the one's she cares about.

Likes/Hobbies: Reading, training, her family, her friends/team, picking flowers, studying, learning new jutsu, and looking at clouds.

Dislikes: Arrogant people, rude people, being underestimated, being weak, not being noticed, seeing Sakura flirt with Sasuke, and being friend-zoned.

Kekkei Genkai: Shizen'noishi.  Able to control plants/nature at her will. Using nature as her weapon (like how Konan uses paper, similar to that, but with flowers). It's chakra consuming so she won't use it as much, but it gets easier as she trains. (Lame, I know, but it's what I came up with).

Skills: Ninjutsu 4/10
Genjutsu 1/10
Taijutsu 7/10
Medical 6/10
Chakra Control 6/10

(Don't want her overpowered because she's just a Genin).

Chakra Nature: Earth (will learn more when she's older).