Last minute

From: Black

  Conan Edogawa, no, Shinichi Kudo. I honorably invite you to your grave. Let me finish what I started that I thought has ended. You are always alive. Nice acting. But not anymore. Meet us at the abandoned building in the Beika Forest. 10 pm sharp. Saturday. Don't dare bring any cops or else your friends shall die. Plus there is an extra combo. If you'll die, we will not kill Shiho. But we will just be monitoring her. Sounds like a good deal isn't it?.

  Conan's POV

  Tch. After 11 months of hiding from them, they actually found me. It's such a miracle that I even lived that far to hide from them.

  But I admit, I am scared. I mean, who wouldn't right? Getting killed by your most feared someone or something and not protecting your most loved one. Today is Sunday so I still have the whole week to enjoy my last minutes.

  Better take my sleep already. I ripped the paper to pieces and burned them away. I wouldn't want anyone get involved with me.

  I slapped myself to the futon placed at the floor. I closed my eyes until I finally slept. Darkness. I hate it. It reminds me of them. But what can I do?

~6:00 am~

  "Conan~~, wake up~~" Ran sang while waking me up. Tch. Early in the morning and she is all cheery. "Five more minutes." I grumbled.

  "Mou. Come on. If you won't get up, your Ran-neechan will also be late for school." Yeah yeah blah blah blah. I'm getting up.

  "Atta boy!"

  A/N

  Hey, don't get confused alright? Conan is a girl in the story but was hiding as a boy okay?

  I went to the bathroom and started taking a bath. Then, I fixed myself at the mirror near the sink. Then brushed my teeth. Heh. My daily routine.

  Looking at the time, it only took me 16 minute to do all those things. Too fast. But I guess this is okay. Besides, I wanna enjoy myself this week.

  "I'm done!" I shouted as I wore my green striped white t-shirt and blue jeans. A cap and my red jacket. Lastly, I put on my glasses.

  I jumped out the room and raced down the stairs to the agency. There I saw Ran preparing curry. Yay! My favorite!

  "There you are! Here is your breakfast!" She chirped. I sat down and got my spoon. Yum! As I expected in Ran's cuisinary abilities! They'll never fade away!

  I hurriedly finished my curry and picked up my bag. Once again, I raced down to the door way of Poirot. Ran catched up with me.

  "You'll never catch me!" I teased her. Suddenly her face got puzzled. No wonder.

  "Oh yeah?" Hihihi. Unconsciously, a smirk formed on my lips and then started running.

  "You won't!" Hehehe. She's catching up. Better pick up the pace. She chased me until she bumped into Sonoko.

  "Heh? You two playing chase? New." She said and helped Ran stand up.

  "Conan started it." Ran grumbled. Me? I chuckled a bit.

  "Come on you two. I bet either of you can't catch me!" She proudly said. I got near her and patted her hand.

  "Gotcha." I said as I patted her. Ran laughed while Sonoko started chasing me around. Heheheh. This was fun. I wish I have done that before.

  "See ya later! Let's continue our chase later four-eyed brat!" Sonoko blurted out and left me with the Detective Boys.

  "Heh? Conan-kun played chase? That's new." Ayumi said. Hmm, what if I play with them too?