Chapter 6

This is a smutty chapter. So skip it if you don't like. Don't hate me :P

~~~

~~~Ray's POV~~~

We soon arrived back at my house.

"Huh. My parents aren't home..." I went to the kitchen and found a note on the fridge that read:

Ray,

Im sorry but I'm going to Vegas to marry Timothy (AAAAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAAA I SUCK AT NAMES SO HA PanicAtTheFallOut32 ) because I love him and you can deal with it. I don't know if or when I'll be back. There's food in the fridge, I guess. Bye!

~Mom

"Goddamnit!" I yelled.

Jamie jumped and walked to me, giving me a questioning look.

I sighed. "Sorry... My damn mom ran off with her deadbeat boyfriend to Vegas to get married. I don't understand that woman. He's beat me from day one... She's just too stupid to see..."

I noticed tears in his eyes and he threw his arms around me, hugging me so tight it kinda hurt my torso. He buried his face in my neck and planted small kisses on it.

I hugged him back, a little less tight, not wanting to hurt him. "I'm sorry..."

He shook my head and continued what he was doing.

"Mm... Babe, you're turning me on..."

He bit his lip and I felt him smirk slightly. He continued what he was doing and gained a soft moan from me.

I bit my lip and tried to pull my hips back a little so I wouldn't feel the bulge in my pants.

I think he felt it anyway because he smirked more. He trailed his kisses up to my ear and nibbled on it.

"Ugh... Jamie... You'd better be for real..." I picked him up like a baby, earning a small squeak from him, and carried him upstairs.

Once there, I smirked slightly and laid him down on my bed.

He bit his lip and looked at me. I could see the nervousness in his eyes, but also a small amount of lust.

I smirked more and pulled off my jacket. I climbed on top of him and looked down at him. Damn he was hot when he was submissive... I leaned down and kissed him passionately. He soon kissed back and bit on my lip. I put my hands on his hips and slid my tongue in his mouth, earning a small moan from him.

He wrapped his arms around my neck and pulled me closer.

~~~Third Person POV~~~

Jamie pulled Ray closer by his neck, wrapping his legs around his waist and smiling.

Ray pulled away slightly and tugged at Jamie's hoodie.

Jamie bit his lip and sat up. He slowly pulled his hoodie off, which he wasn't wearing a shirt under, and revealed his scarred arms and stomach and bruise-covered and underfed stomach. He looked down and sighed.

"Oh my god... Jamie... I..." He hugged him. "I had no idea..." He kissed him. "I'm never letting this happen again... You're staying with me... And you can't argue." He chuckled slightly.

He rolled his eyes and kissed him again.

Soon both boys were naked and blushing.

Ray looked down at Jamie and bit his lip. "You sure you wanna do this?"

Jamie nodded and bit his lip. He slowly opened his mouth and looked up at the older boy. "Wh-why n-ot?" He croaked, his voice so raspy from not being used for so long.

Ray's eyes widened and he smiled bigger than he had probably ever. He leaned down and kissed him roughly.

Jamie kissed back, smiling himself. He'd forgotten what his own voice sounded like.

Ray nervously lined himself up with Jamie, biting his lip.

Jamie nodded, giving him permission.

He slowly slid into him, earning loud moans from both of them. "Mm..." He moaned.

Jamie bit his lip harshly and tossed his head back. He winced slightly before the pain subdued to pleasure and he nodded, signalling him to move.

He moaned as he started thrusting in and out of the smaller male, holding his hips.

Jamie was soon a moaning mess underneath Ray. He wrapped his legs around his wait and moaned.

He continued thrusting and moaning until he felt himself getting close. He went as hard and fast as he could without hurting him.

Jamie moaned and soon both boys hit their climaxes at about the same time.

Ray pulled out and laid next to him and pulled him into his arms. "Jamie... Wow... I-I love you..." He whispered in his ear.

He smiled and kissed him softly. "I love you too..." He whispered hoarsely into his ear.

~~~

Aye! Sorry it's short. But it's smut. And aye. Jamie talked! Ah!

Okay. I updated for PanicAtTheFallOut32
But

Ima started not updating unless...

10 Views

5 Votes

5 Comments.

THAT SHOULDNT BE THAT HARDDDDD