Chapter 4

Sorry it took so long to update. But like I said on the last chapter, I need 10 views before I will update the next. Sorry. Hate me if you want. Idgaf.

~~~

~~~Jamie's POV~~~

I woke up the next morning with arms wrapped loosely around me. I thought it was Colin like usual, but I opened my eyes and saw Ray's face inches from mine, making me smile.

"Morning," he said, making me jump. I didn't realise we was awake. He chuckled. "Come on. Get up. Sadly we have to go to hell- I mean school."

I chuckled and sat up.

He sat up as well and pecked my lips before getting up. He walked to the drawers and grabbed a Falling in Reverse shirt, tossing it to me. "I assume you don't wanna wear the same shirt twice in a row."

I caught it and shook my head. I pulled off the shirt I had on and replaced it with that one. I stuffed my old one in my backpack and stood up. I looked in my backpack for my eyeliner and groaned.

"What's wrong?"

I pointed to my eyes.

"Don't have any eyeliner?" He chuckled and grabbed some of the dresser. "Here." He handed it to me.

I smiled as a thank you and started putting it on. I handed it back to him when I was done and he put it on, chuckling a bit.

"Ready?" He asked and I nodded. We both grabbed our bags and went to school.

~~~TIME SKIP~~~

After school, I looked around for Ray. Sadly we didn't have any classes together, but oh well. I went around to the back of the school and... What the fuck?! No... No that can't be him... He would never... Would he?

Staring straight in front of me, he's kissing some girl... I rolled my eyes. It's that slut, Jessica. Are you fucking kidding me?! I thought. Wait. I knew this would happen... I sighed.

He pulled away from the girl and saw me. "Shit! Jamie!" He shouted, but I was already running away. I didn't know where I was going. I just kept running. "Jamie! Let me explain!"

I had tears running down my face and I kept running. I didn't want to hear it. Just my luck, I tripped over my own feet and fell into someone, Denis.

"Well well. Looks like someone needs to watch where they're going."

I looked up at him. I did not want to deal with this right now.

"You don't have your little boy toy to protect you this time..." He pounded his fist. Before I could react, he hit me hard in the face, sending me to the ground. My face hit the pavement hard, causing my head to bleed. "What? Not gonna tell me to stop, mutant?" I groaned and looked at him. He rolled his eyes and kicked me in the face. The last thing I remember before blacking out is seeing Ray punch him in the face.

~~~Ray's POV~~~

Oh shit... Shit shit shit! What did I do?! "Jamie!" I called as he ran away. He didn't even look at me... "Jamie! Let me explain!" I sighed and watched him run. I deserved it. I didn't deserve him...

I turned around for about a minute and turned back around to see Jamie on the ground with Denis standing over him. No... Not again... I ran over as fast as I could. By the time I got there, Jamie was basically unconscious. Damnit... I got mad. I just hit Denis in the face as hard as I could.

He stumbled back and walked off. "I'm not in the mood to deal with your faggots!"

I sighed and looked down at Jamie. "I'm so sorry, baby..." I whispered and picked him up. The blood was flowing from his head fast. I ran him to the hospital as fast as I could.

~~~

Hey! Sorry it's short. Next one will be longer.

Vote, comment, share, follow! Thanks!

^^ Media is Ray