7

Jade's POV

After that night I felt like a complete fool. Why was I so dumb to play with his stupid games. I knew since the beginning it was strange.

Why would an attractive guy be talking to me at such a random time?

I drove back to my apartment and went to go take a shower and blasted Cold Water by Major Lazer feat. Justin Bieber.

I got out of the shower and went to the couch and opened my laptop and just read through old stupid 3am texts.

That's exactly what I was. His 3am texts.

incoming call ; ethan

I didn't want to answer him because I didn't wanna fall for his game again. I don't want to be that person. I decided to pick up the call.

"Jade?" Ethan spoke softly.

"Hi." I said with no expression.

"I just need to explain this whole thing and feel free to cut me off at any time. I just want you to hear me out."

I stayed silent.

"First of all, I'm very very very sorry for what I did. Yes. The first couple of times that I texted you was all a deal. But, I cut the deal off with him after talking to you a few times and he let out the really stupid secret which I don't care about anymore. I realized that I didn't want to keep you to a deal. I'm so sorry I didn't tell you earlier. You're just an amazing person and I'm so sorry."

He sounded so sincere, I'm just scared to be apart of a game again.

"Ethan. How do I know you aren't lying to me? I need proof. I can't be apart of another game."

"If you come over to my place tomorrow I can show you everything. All texts. I promise."

"Okay. Well I'm going to head to bed. Night."

"Goodnight."

-

imessage ;

ethan : goodnight beautiful, im sorry for hurting you in any way. sweet dreams x

-