17

6 months later..

Ethan's POV

"Hey babe?" I spoke to my beautiful girlfriend Emily.

"Yes Ethan?" she says smiling.

"I'm going to head to the new cafe that just opened down the street. Do you want to come along?" I ask gripping her thigh.

"I'm getting a little tired, is it okay if you can just grab something for me?"

"Yeah for sure. Just a coffee for you?"

"Yes please." she says giving me a kiss on the cheek.

I get up and grab my phone along with my keys and head out.

Jade's POV

I woke up early this morning to go on a jog. I was jogging along a sidewalk and saw a  cafe that has just opened. I decided to go in to get an iced tea to cool down.

"Next in line." the boy said.

"Hello, what would you like today?"

"Hi, can I just get an iced mango tea please?"

"Sure thing. What size would you like?"

"Can I get a large please?"

"Alright, you're total comes up to $3.50."

I pay and got my drink then found a table to sit at for a bit.

I went on social media and snapchatted my drink like the basic bitch I am.

Soon I heard a similar voice ordering something but didn't want to look up considering Matthew was sending me pictures of him and his boyfriend.

"Excuse me, is anyone sitting here?"

-

omg guys! thank you for 4k reads! *cheesy heart here*

this book is almost ending but dont worry.. please comment what you guys want to happen next, its very well appreciated :)