The British lad in my school and one day there was a new student who was Irish

It was summer morning and I was tired to get out of bed. but I had to go to school and go on with the day. I walked over to my bathroom to wash my face, as I walked over to my dresser my phone buzzed. it was my cousin Liam.
"well good morning my lovely cousin!" Liam wrote
"haha Liam your disturbing me" I smiled replying back
"you all ready for school?, ill drop by in 10 minutes"
I replied back fast "yah ill be down in 15!"
after I sent the text I was rushing around my room looking what to wear, it was nice and beautiful out so I put on short shorts, sandals, a nice tank top with my bag. I had tied my hair up in a ponytail. after that I went running downstairs and saw Liam talking to my mom.
"hey Liam! ready to go?" 
"Yeh sure, always ready ;)" he replied smiling with a wink
I looked at him as in a "whatever" way  
we were driving, on our way to school. which I wasn't looking forward too I was in my own little world until Liam again disturbed me. "Hey Sophie, you mind calling Zayn for me, tell him to be outside". "sure"  I replied back.
{{Dialing Zayn}} : Vas'Happening!
Sophie; Yah zayn, Liam told me to call you to stand outside, were on our way.
{{Zayn responds back talking so loud}} : SOPHIE!? is this you? omg your calling me! you never call me! hahaha ok ill be outside
Sophie : Yeah, I was only calling for Liam, I wont call again.
Zayn ; Awwwwwwww. Call me again sometime.
{{ I could feel him smiling}}. - "erm i think to myself maybe I should do a little cocaine, but then I think again Ehh better not"
Zayn : ehh okay.
Sophie : shut up zayn, you have a girlfriend. bye were outside now!
I hung up and looked at Liam like he should have never made me call him in the first place.
Liam : whut? {{he was looking like a nerd}}
Sophie : you know what! you know zayn likes me even though he has a girlfriend! and I don't like him like that.
Liam : Okay okay, ill leave you out of it next time
Sophie : good!
-
Zayn was sitting in the back seat listening to his music. Me and Liam were just sitting there starring out the window.
Zayn : you guys are so quiet!
Liam : Zayn be quiet.
Zayn : {{opens his mouth looking like he's shock}} I. could. not. believe. you . just. said . that. LIAM!
Sophie : come on zayn, get out. were here now. go pick up any girl you want, OR WAIT you have a girlfriend already!
We got out of the car.
Zayn : Damn girl! wanna go out sometime?
me ; ugh zayn leave me alone! i have a boyfriend remember???
Liam : she has a point.
I walked off kind of mad and annoyed, because zayn was already ruining my morning by flirting. I seen my boyfriend Harry Styles.
Harry : good morning lovely! {he said smiling leaning in for a hug}}
Sophie : good morning! - I smiled.
---- TO BE CONTIUED! ----
VOTE  / COMMENT :) 5 reads and ill Continue! :)