Chapter 13

Sophie's P.O.V

Niall was going to come over for supper. As my mom and dad agreed on. I was excited to see Niall and all. but I don't know. I hope things well go back to being the same. After what I all heard inside the court building.

It was all honestly, He didn't mean to do it. It was like some demon took over him for 10 minutes. I got dressed into some shorts and a tank top. I tied my hair up and went downstairs.

Niall should be here shortly. I was nervous I haven't talked to him in 2 days. That sucked. I told my mom and dad that I miss him as a boyfriend. They told me to just think it over. I thought it over the very moment they even spoke.

I wanted him back, Because I love him.

*knock knock* I heard someone knocking on the door. omg

"I'll get it" my mom said barging pass me

"sure" I said looking at her then walked off.

I was still sad that my sister was gone, but she's in a better place now. She would have been here right at this moment, but nope. We had a family gathering last night, after the whole situation.

Niall walked in and I was standing there, by the kitchen. He looked at me and smiled . I didn't know what to do, but i did a little smirk back.

"how are you Niall" My dad said greeting him

"I'm good. " Niall said smiling.

ugh. I didn't even want to spend time with my mom and dad. I went upstairs and sat inside my late sisters room . It felt cold in here. I started laughing at the weird pictures she had of us hanging on her wall.

I still couldn't believe she was gone. It felt harder for me to breathe and believe.

My mom has put boxes in here to sort out her stuff, for charity, Donation ,what to keep and throw away.

I was looking through the room what I wanted to keep. Something little, Something I could always cherish. I started to have little tears come down to my face. Until I heard someone knock on the door

"Sweetie, What you doing in here?" My mum said walking towards me

"Oh, you know. I just wanted to check up on her room" I said looking down to the ground.

"we could go through some stuff right now, If you'd like" my mum said sounding like her voice was cracking.

"Really?" I said smiling and looking up. My mum had little tears in her eyes.

"You know, It's hard for me and your dad. We've cried everynight in bed together. " my mom said sobbing

my dad then walked in and saw her. He comfort her into giving her a hug

"She would have love to see all of us right now" I said smiling and looking at the family picture on her shelf.

My dad was looking at the ground looking like he wanted to say something.

"Last thing I ever said to her was have fun. I didn't even say I love you or Take care. I said have fun" My dad said starting to tear.

"awe." I said doing a sad face at him

"I should have told her to stay safe and how much I love her, But i said "Have fun" ..That's that. ...*Sobs* ...Now she's gone"

"It's okay daddy, She knows we love her all the time, through bad and good" I said giving him a hug.

My mom looked like she was about to break down, once I looked at her. me and my dad pulled away and went walking towards her.

"Every morning I think to myself How do people do it? " She said crying and running out of breathe