Chapter 2

Sophie's P.O.V

Me and Harry went walking in the school hand in hand. we saw louis with his girlfriend, looked like they were arguing again.

"hey guys" Harry said trying to distract them.

"Harry now is not the time" Louis said sounding fustraded.

Harry panicked with his arms above his shoulders. I just laughed

"come on babe, lets get going to class" i said as nicely as i could, since my morning wasn't going so well.

"Soph, you dont always have to wait for me, just go. plus i might skip this class. hate it!" harry said so dramatically.

I raised my eye brow eye, giving him the "why you acting like such a asshole now"

"dont call me later, until your gonna be the Harry i know" I walked off. pissed.

After that Harry came running to me, grabbing my arm and turning me around gentally

"Babe, im sorry. i didnt mean to sound like an asshole, please forgive me?" Harry asked

"i mean like why is it everytime your around you friends your different?. like Louis and Amber always have problems. Zayn and Casey dont even seem like their dating anymore, and."

Harry cut me off by leaning in to a kiss.

"Harry!" I pushed him away

"whats wrong?" Harry replied back, looking around making sure no one saw me do that to him.

"your embarrasing yourself babe. you know how i dont like to get kissed in public just like that, you look like a crazy person running to me and kissing me right away" i said sounding so mad

"Ahhh okay i see how it is." he said.

"oh. is that right?" i said back in a (Whatever) voice

"This relationship aint even working out! why we even still dating?!?! HUH!" Harry yelled in an angry tone. Other people were looking, even Louis and Amber were.

I looked around a tad embarrased. "harry I'm" ..before i could even finish Zayn came in a cut me off, Great.

"why are you guys yelling? or harry why are you yelling at soph?" Zayn asked curious

Zayn P.O.V

It was wierd, i walked in to the school with Liam and we saw Louis and Amber arguing and out of no where i saw Harry yelling at sophie. but Liam didnt see Harry and Soph Arguing, if he did. Boy that be a big mistake. I walked over to them to check if things were okay, while Liam was talking to Louis and his woman.

"Why are you guys yelling? or harry why are you yelling at soph?" I asked.

Harry stared at me feriously. Ok I was scared.

"Zayn, you stay out of this. i know you like Sophie but you aint going to have her. Go steal Louis girlfriend Amber" Harry said all fast and mad.

"Shut the fuck up harry, If you want to go lets go!" I said getting mad cause of the rude comment harry has made towards me.

"Both of you shutup! before the principle or someone hear's" Sophie said

"Zayn go back to brandford. you some what bad boy" Harry replied back

"Yeah? bad boy eh? atleast im not the one who's been checking the new girl out!" I said by accident, when sophie didn't know about that.

"What!?" Sophie replied back all mad. looking so hurt, could see the tears coming out of her eyes

"ahhh fuck sakes zayn, fuck off" Harry said getting really mad

"Look man im sorry" I said

"Harry? is that true? whos this new girl, i wanna know who she is." Sophie said all heart broken.

"Look im sorry babe, i really am. but its what guys do, they check out other girls" harry said looking down to his feet.

Harry's P.O.V

Zayn got me so mad, that i started swearing. and knowing how much sophie was hurt i was hurt. she will never forgive me, but she asked who it was, so i must confess.

"Its that new MiMi girl, the one in our History class" i said back

"Yah i'll leave you too alone, sorry . " Zayn said walking off. thanks god.

"Why would you do this??" Sophie said.

As i see her looking all hurt, trying to look into my eyes, waiting for the answer. i couldnt think of anything to say, but at the bad timing MiMi walked by. sophie seen me looking at her. but all i did was look for a second. she grabbed her bag from the floor and went walking towards her

"MiMi? yah hey. uhm My boyfriend harry has been looking and eyeing you. i really hope he'll treat you more better than me" Sophie said, trying to smile at her

"Bye harry." Sophie said, running down the hall.

"soph! come on. " i went chasing after her, but before i started running, i looked at MiMi for the second time giving her my lovely smile with my dimples showing. .. i was just about to catch up to her, but she went running into her cousin Liam's arms, crying, sobbing. Oh No.

Another 3-5 reads ill update the next part! :)
VOTE/COMMENT/SHARE xx <3