{text}

Sebastian
Hey

Juli
Hi

Sebastian
How have you been?

Juli
I've been doing better, I mean obviously the pain isn't going to go away too soon.
How are you?

Sebastian
Doing okay.

Juli
I'm sorry

Sebastian
So am I

Juli
You literally have nothing to be sorry for all you ever did was be there for me

Sebastian
I could've done better. You got so much hate when we started dating I should have said something.

Juli
But I asked you not to.
That's a part of being in the spotlight, the hate that no one sees.

Sebastian
But you didn't deserve it, I should have protected you more.

Juli
You did everything you could.
I think I owe you an explanation though.

Sebastian
That would be nice, if it's okay with you.

Juli
It is.
At the height of all the hate I was getting on social media Charlie contacted me again, I have no clue how he got my number but he said he wanted to apologize for how he treated me when we had dated. So I agreed to meet him for lunch, once he got there he quickly switched from apologizing to wanting to talk about you. He started planting all these doubts in my head about how you didn't really love me, how you couldn't love me.

Sebastian
What do you mean couldn't love you?

Juli
That's how he did it before, he convinced me that I was unloveable. That I was lucky that he loved me because no one else would.

Sebastian
Sorry but that's bullshit.

Juli
I know that now but you have to understand that Charlie came into my life both a times when I was very vulnerable and insecure. So it was easy for me to believe the lies he fed me.

Sebastian
That bastard

Juli
Luckily I saw it quicker this time and ended it. He has and always will be emotionally manipulative. I decided to break up with you because I didn't want you to see me as weak and dump me. In my mind I don't see how anyone could love me when I'm so weak.

Sebastian
Thank you for telling me.
But now I have to tell you something. Julianne Summers I am certain of one thing in life; it is impossible not to love you. I've loved you since our first lunch date and I keep falling in love with you every day all over again. Believe it or not I will love you at your strongest and especially at your weakest. Being weak isn't a bad thing, it makes you human.

Juli
I love you Seb.
I just think I need a little time to heal still.

Sebastian
I understand and I'm willing to wait.
I've said it before and I'll say it again, I'm here for you no matter what.
I love you Julianne.

Sebastian has been changed to Seb 💘