{people}

Julianne Summers Opens Up About Realtionships and Hardships

We were lucky enough to snag an interview with Julianne Summers fresh off of her finishing filming her newest movie The Shallows.

I: Thank you so much for meeting with me!

J: Of course, you're email was so lovely I was excited to meet you.

I: You're too kind! How was filming?

J: Oh man it was a rollercoaster, towards the end it was great but I had a lot going on.

I: Oh yes, I'm so sorry to hear about your father.

J: Thank you. He lived a really full life and I was lucky enough to be a part of it.

I: Was he a big fan of your acting?

J: The biggest! He would see my movies every day of it's opening week and bring as many people as he could. He also got prints of the posters too, he was a typical stage dad.

I: I'm sure he was very proud of you.

J: I'd like to think he's still proud of me and of the person I've become. Especially as of late.

I: Would you mind if I asked about your last relationship? I just want to make sure that your side is told.

J: Sure, that's very kind of you. My last relationship was very unhealthy, he was emotionally abusive and that's something no one should have to put up with. It took a lot of suffering for me to realize that I am worth being loved. That's something I want everyone to know, you are worth being loved. It's something I have to remind myself of every day.

I: It seems though that you have very supportive friends.

J: Oh my god yes. I wouldn't have made it without them, they're so loving and forgiving it astonishes me.

I: It looks like that's all the time we have, thank you so much!

J: Thank you too, have a wonderful day!

➖➖➖

A/N: JULIANNE EXPOSED CHARLIE FOR THE ASSHOLE HE IS. Decided to let her get to speak about it as a birthday present to myself. My dad woke me up this morning and said, "Sorry I couldn't get you Sebastian Stan but I hope cake will do."