5

Jane

Oh dear... Why does she do this? She doesn't have to get upset over the smallest of things. "Was I too harsh?" Rachel asked me. I nodded my head yes. She looked down with an upset look on her face. I put my hand on her sholder to reassure her. Roxy walked out soon after Rachel did. I hadn't even noticed. We ate breakfest in silence. Soon enough we were in my car on our way to their school. The ride was quiet. The only noise was the music on the radio, which in my opinion wan't very good.

As we arrived at the school Rachel tried to apologize. Key word try. Roxy didn't respond to anything she was saying. She just simply ignored her. When the car stopped I swear Roxy almost ran out. "Its gonna be okay sweetheart" I told Rachel. She smiled and got out of the car, but not before giving me a kiss on the cheek.

When I got home I straightened up the house a bit. Mostly Roxy's room. Rachel was right her room was a pig pen. After that I read one of the books on our bookshelf. Okay more like reread one of my favorite books, The Hichhiker's Guide to the Galaxy. Goodness, I love this book! Loury wants me to watch the movie but I'm not so keen on movies based on books. I'd much rather read the book. After I finished the book, for the hundreth time, I check the time. 2:10p.m. Time to pick them up from school. Rachel insists that I pick them up at a certin time. That girl has some major OCD problem, but she'd never edmit it.

As I drove to the school I thought about how often Rachel and Roxy get angry with eachother. They really need to talk about their problems. When I got to the front gate of the school I only saw Rachel standing there. "Where's Roxy?" I asked. "She decided to walk home today" Rachel stated. She looked down in what I could only describe was saddness. "Its okay love, Roxy can't stay mad at you forever" I said trying to make her feel better. "Wanna bet?" she said still not looking up.

The rest of the ride home was quiet. Aside from the music playing. Which was much better this time.

~~~
Okay boring and short I know.

But hopfully the next chapter won't be trash!

Booooiiii >-<