14

Lauren

Wow.

I always love that feeling. The feeling of being complete. Being loved. Whole.

I just love, love!

Yea, I know that sounds stupid as fuck but hey you chose to read this book. Anywho, wow ummm. Oh right! Date!

I'm so glad that they did this, I was starting to think that they weren't gonna fuse for a while. But here I am! Ha! Boy I sure do love life!

Lauren the date.

Oh right sorry. I leave their apartment and already get stares. Questions will follow soon after.

"Lauren? What are you doing here?" congratulations Ziall! You won the biggest douhce award! Your dad must be so proud!

"I'm going out."

"Date?"

"Yup. Now if you please, I would like to spend my day together without beating the shit out of someone."

"Alright, have fun."  he means well, I just like fucking with him.

Alright, where should I go?

Oi! Maybe we should go to that nice resturant down the street?

Loury that place is stuck up and we need reservations, which we don't have.

"Hey could you guys quiet down? Its a little hard to do stuff while you two are bickering."

We aren't bickering!

Its just a constructive conversation.

"Well the last time you two had a 'constructive conversation' I was split up. So if you could hush up, that would be great."

Fine, sorry love.

Sorry Lauren.

"Damn right you're sorry. Humm...coffee? Coffee sounds good."

Sounds alright.

Ew.

Loury.

Sorry, I just don't like coffee.

"Sucks 'cause I'm going anyway. "

I walk down the hallway to the elevator. I push the button and wait. And wait. Aaannnd wait. FUCK HOW LONG DOES THIS SHIT TAKE!?!

Calm yourself.

No this it bullshit! It should have been here by now!

Loury you're making her unstable.

YOU'RE MAKING HER UNSTABLE!!

"Guys! Ch-chill, please." I feel fragile. I'm about to break.

Oh my god, Lauren baby I-I'm sorry.

We both are.

"It's fine, just keep it together."

Window?

"Window."

Wait I didn't agree to this.

And I didn't agree to coffee. Life sucks like that.

I laugh to myself and make my way to the end of the hallway and towards the small window there.

Wait please, we-we might break apart.

Love it'll be fine. Just calm down.

Loury you know I can not be calm when you are about to throw us out of a window hundreds of feet above the ground!

What are you- oh right you don't like heights.

DID YOU REALLY JUST FORGET THAT?!

...yes..

"I feel like you two don't even listen to me about the arguing. That shit hurts when you split, and I'm just left in the void to suffer in agonising pain."

LOURY ANN TOMLINSON!! I CANNOT BELIEVE YOU WERE ABOUT TO LET HER JUMP OUT OF A WINDOW!! YOU JUST FORGOT THAT YOUR GIRLFRIEND OF TWO YEARS IT PETRIFIED OF HEIGHTS!?!? HOW DO YOU EVEN MANAGE TO DO THAT?!?!

'M s-sorry love. I got other things on my mind.

LIKE WHAT?!

A proposal.

PROPOSAL ARE YOU KIDDING- wait.

I feel weak, dizzy, like the world is spinning. I see light, bright white light. Its blinding. I hear Loury and Rochelle more clearly, not just in my head. Sharp pain follows. And then nothing. I feel nothing. They unfused.

I open my eyes, I didn't even know they were closed. I see them, the anger from earlier gone. Replace by happiness and love. Love. I do love them, like parents. They are the closest thing to family I have. Then again none of that matters 'cause I'm stuck here. In the void. No one can see me. No one can hear me. I am invisible to them, but I see them. I see all of them. My only wish is that one day we can be a family. We can be together. Happy and loved. That's all I want.

I don't want to be a novelty. A toy. I want to be loved and cared for by them. I want to feel whole again.

Heyyyy so I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

Please vote and comment.

Love you guys!!

Byyyeeeee!!