two

I was kinda nervous. What if Mali doesn't like me anymore. What if she changed very much?

okay I'm just gonna text her.

,,Hey, its Elena. I know this is very spontaneous, but we just moved back to Sydney and i just wanted to know if you would like to meet up xx''

i sent it.. okay elena calm down.

Mali was the best friend you could ever had. She was always nice, funny and she had a great character.

Everyone called us ''bff goals'' because we never fought.

-

I was painting my nails when I got a new message.

I hope its mali. I opened the message : ,,Heyy, I wasn't expecting to hear from you ever again, but I would love to meet up with you. What about the park at 3pm? xx''

Yaaaaaay she wants to meet up, but why in the park? We always went to the city or something.. anyway. Im so exited !

,,See you there, Im so exited to meet you again!'' I texted back.

Omg I have to get ready! Its 2:30pm :o

-

I was very nervous but also exited when I was walking to the park.

When I arrived I was shocked. I was expecting anything But this!!!

not Mali was waiting for me, no it was her BROTHER CALUM!!

shit. shit. shit. what am I supposed to do now?!

He saw me and smiled. He waved and now i have to walk over to him..shit

its not like i don't like him, he was very nice and he even got hotter. WHAT AM I DOING

,,Hey Elena. how are u?'' ,,Hey Calum, everything is fine, what about you?'' obviously nothing was fine. i was still a bit shocked. he was looking so good.

,,We should go into the park. '' he whispered and looked at some girl that were starring at us.

i was confused, why do they look at us?

,,Im sorry for the girls. They kinda follow me everywhere.'' he said as we were walking.

,,Ehm , can I ask why they are doing this or has this become normal here?'' I laughed

,,Well, you know my friends Luke,Ashton and Michael, don't you?''

,,Yes.''

,,We formed a band. And its working pretty well.''

,,OMG CALUM CONGRATS UR FAMOUS!!!!''

,,well, I mean..kinda..but I wouldn't call myself famous, but thanks.''

,,Whats ur bands name ?''

,,5 seconds of summer.''

,,im gonna check ur songs out, when i get home.''

,,cool. So, why did u text me? Its not like I didn't wanted it, i always liked you but i wasn't expecting that.''

,,Can I tell you something? But promise that you're not mad''

,,Sure''

,,I actually wanted to text your sister. but when I saw you today I was so happy seeing you again and I think I kinda missed you...''

,,I missed you too. I always liked you, Elena."
,,I liked you too, Calum. But I think I Gotta go home now."
,,I want to see you again"
,,I'll call you tomorrow"
,,See ya, El"

He just created a nickname for me, omg