The dock.

I had arrived at the dock, i quickly looked at my surroundings, making sure no one noticed that i was an assassin.

My "mother" picked out clothes for me, telling me i needed to look "innocent".

Yup.

I looked innocent. (outfit above).

One or two ships where leaving towards Green Island. I didn't pay any yen because what a waste of money, so i teleported myself onto a ship, trying to look as normal as possible.

I shifted my clothes and looked around, horrid people where just laying around wasted with beer cans everywhere. Oh how i hate the smell of alcohol.  I walked up to the top deck to get a better view of all the people, and the glistening ocean of corse. i pulled out the two pictures showing the boys, I dragged my pointer finger over both pictures, stopping at the boy with silver hair. "So this is Killua?" I ask myself while keeping my eyes focused. I did't get a name for the one with green tips though.

I studied the pictures for a while, deciding whether or not to throw them off the ship into the highlighted blue water. I wouldn't want to "befriend" the boys and have them see that i have two pictures with their faces printed on em'.

So i did, i threw them off into the ocean, they where just two pictures with two boys on each of them, just flouting out in the middle of nowhere... totally noticeable....

I face palmed to myself, "What was i even thinking?".