Stars..

Gon looked at me surprised, but Killua looked at me like i was hiding something, not to mention, I was. I'm a lier. I cold hearted lier. Because that is what i was born to be.

Gon lit up. Before you say it's useless to have friends, You need to tell us your name! Gon said and jumped up. I stopped in my tracks. My name? alright, my name is (Y/N). 

Killua looked shocked. (Y/N) Schorl Kuroiryu? he asked. I hesitated for 0.1 seconds and said "Oh, who's that?". He blinked. Alright, just making sure you're not dangerous, he finished. I was relieved he didn't catch me in my evil tracks. Gon looked at Killua. Killu, who's "(Y/N) Schorl Kuroiryu?". Killua sweat dropped . Kuroiryu is a very dangerous family, not to mention, assassins. They're a family of three. A mother, a father, and a daughter. The girl's parents are known to do abusive and sexual actions on the young girl. They started doing such things to her when the was 2 months ol- I cut him off, feeling the strong waves of knives plucking at my heart, piercing small holes, allowing the finest emotion to enter my voice. How do you know so much about these people? i asked. He looked at me in a tiny bit of shock. I know such things from my parents, i come from a family of assassins, but i wasn't abused so brutally. My family is afraid of that family, we have the deepest of fears, Killua finished.

Wow, okay, now that i know so much about your story's  Killua, it's time for Gon's story. I say.

Gon looked at me and sweat dropped. There's nothing to important that's happened in my life, he says.

What about your life, (Y/N)? Killua and Gon say in similar tones.

I smiled. I'd rather keep that a secret, i say. 

They both look at me, then look at each other, then back at me again.

Gon speaks up.

(Y/N), you're now our new friend! Gon yells excitedly.

Let's show her our hideout! Killua! Gon yells once more.

---------------

A few hours later, of climbing and hiking, I had finally made it with the two boys at the "hideout". My eyes shined in amazement. I blushed at the sight and got a small smile to crawl on my face.

In front of me, there where billions of stars. 

'I miss the sound of your meow at night, I miss looking at the stars thinking of our future Mr. Point...''

I mumble under my breath, having the two boys look at me weirdly.

I turn around and smile at both of them. Thank you.