Arriving

I felt like i wanted to drown, what was the point of living when everything you take in and decide to love... just... dies.

I hate everything about my life. I hate that i find kindness in the smallest things. I hate that whatever i decide to love, doesn't just die. I kill them with my disgusting choices. 

--------

The ship arrived at the big dock, where people where down there waiting to see their family, boyfriends, girlfriends, friends.. etc board off the ship.

I picked up my red backpack and pushed through the crowds of whaling people, to meet ground. I fixed my hair when i basically realized that i'm probably the only 12 year old on this island. 

Oh shoot! I have to try and remember what those boys look like! I scanned through my backpack to try and find the pictures, with no luck, i remember that i threw them off the ship.

Shit! I'll just have to remember with my mind. I'll probably remember what they look like when i see them.

I looked around to see that i was the only one left standing.

I tried to look around and find a building i could climb to see if i could get a glimpse of whale island from over views.

Sooner or later i found a sushi restaurant, luckily, the building was made of ragged, beat up old bricks. I started walking towards the restaurant, i remember keeping a close look at my surroundings. I started to climb the building, realizing it was a bad idea, i started to cough because i inhaled some old gross dust. I covered my mouth and kept climbing, i soon made it to the top. I sat up there trying to make up a plan.

------

Y/N's mind

------

"Maybe i could attach my shoelace to an old brick and fall, so that i don't fall to my death, but i'll be stuck hanging upside down from a high elevation, then i would pretend that i'm weak and can't do anything about it. Most likely normal people wouldn't be able to get me down, so those two boys would probably come along and save me, then i could trick them into dying for me."

------

Perfect plan! I whisper yell. I attach my shoelace to a brick and fall backwards. Until i realized... It's an old brick. The brick tugged out of the building leading me to my falling death. I didn't want that to happen. SO i'm probably gonna die now.

I started screaming in hopes of someone to help. 

Out of nowhere, a fishing hook appears and wraps around my waist, to leave me hanging. Actually, wait. I was being pulled up.

As soon as i made it to the top. There was two boys. My targets. I bow and smile. "Arigato". They look at me and blush. Hi my name is Gon! and this is Killua! The green haired one introduced. I hope we can be friends! He yells and offers me to take his hand. 

U-um.. I stutter.

"It's useless for me to make friends".